Listing monitored by Just Wines

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (420)

Lovely drop

A very smooth wine for its price. Good value and great taste. I would buy this wine again and recommend it.

SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Could do without it

This wine was not pleasant. It was 2017 and that is far too old for a white wine. It was past its use by. No flavour or fruitiness. I sent it back and arranged a replacement. The one that replaced it is Sheep Shape Sauvignon Blanc 2020and it is very nice indeed. I would give it 5 stars.

Sue

Thanks for your reply. I have today ordered a rose from you. I hope it’s up to your usual standard. I’m enjoying the Sheep Shape wine.

Rob
RobIllawarra, NSW

Disappointed

A friend served this very vintage… delicious. Our purchase may have been poorly cellared because our bottles have lost body and character. Disappointing.

Ron E.
Ron E.Sydney, NSW

Fine wine

Great red wine for the price. Happy to take it anywhere as comments from friends and family have been positive.

Another nice wine

Loved the wine, always enjoy the special and different wines that come with Just Wines, as usual an ejoyable drop.

Vonnie
VonnieSouth West, WA

Interesting different drop

Quite different to other Pinot Grigio labels, definitely needs the right food to compliment the fruit driven taste, good length and rewarding finish.

Tim
TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wine OK..follow up sales people annoying!

Have received enough calls to now block their number. I told them numerous times I will place an order when I want an order. Persistent sales calls have tainted the experience to not want to order any more wine from them.

Don
Don

Ok but not great

Expected more from this wine, was disappointed as no great death of flavour. As I said not bad but would no buy again.

Poor service

john r.
john r.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great drinking

Great drinking now during lockdown, a wonderful colour, it's going very well in our house hold, would recommend this wine.

fromuponthehillDarling Downs, QLD

Empty promises

Denis
DenisSydney, NSW

Mix case of reds

Most of the wines were very good but some were not. I had 2 bottles that I used for cooking a nice beef casserole as they were not drinkable

spags
spagsSydney, NSW

Good drop

Easy to drink which also contributes to the meal you have with it. Leaves a smooth flavor in your mouth.

Peter Ireland
Peter IrelandHunter Region, NSW

Good example of Southern Highlands of NSW wine

I have had this wine previously & thoroughly enjoyed it. It is very much to my palate's liking & this dozen didn't dissapoint.

Chez David
Chez DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

My fresh friend accompanies me when eating in

The bouquet is fresh, the taste is light yet leaves a lingering feel of strength. You will love to take a glass or two with white meat, fish, or even just to enjoy without any meal at all

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives