Listing monitored by Just Wines

• Return Claim MadeYes (17) · No

not the standard conveyed

I am a long term wine drinker, but this wine did not meet reasonable expectation- it had lost its fruit.

John
JohnNorth Queensland, QLD

moscato

Sorry but while the service was fast, the courier didn't drop it off at the front door. He left it at the bottom of the stairway.
To add to that the first bottle I picked up was a pink Moscato, which I expressly rejected at the time of ordering. then I found another one. What do I do with wine I dont like and didnt order

AndySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Product did not match description

Order was for x12 bottles of Shiraz red wine mixed, received 12 identical bottles not what I expected. Tried to contact the company twice to discuss then to resolve, nil response either time. Ended up sending wine back and requesting full refund.

Prissy
PrissyGippsland, VIC

Great wine. Very happy

Wine has been a bit slow coming. I do realise with the pandemic it has been hard.Everyone has been under a lot of pressure. I would like some advice on other wines please.

topsy
topsyTorquay 4655

Enjoyable wine

Medium Sav. Blanc which goes down well for an afternoon drink. It is easy drinking with or without food. More enjoyable if really cold so always have one in the fridge.

Annoyed
Annoyed

Pathetic service. Found out a case of wine was damaged and not delivered and no msg or info re this

Plenty of other companies offering great service and well priced wines. Will never use again. Condescending and unhelpful staff and couldn't find order ... because it was a gift for someone else

Had 2 Bad Bottles of Red

Arundel Farm 2016 Shiraz that I received in late May was off when I opened it. The 2nd bottle;e was the same. I sent email to Jut Wines, got the standard reply but no action for past 2wks.

Martyn W.
Martyn W.South East Queensland, QLD

Just Wines used to be good, but have they have unfortunately dropped the ball.

SueK
SueKTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Refreshing drop to open with guests over the festive season.

This wine is lovely and refreshing. Good to know I can open a wine for guests which isn’t found in the local shops. Delivery is fast and ready for me a few days after ordering online.

Find out how Just Wines compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

ordering was simple but the delivery was unsatisfactory which resulted in order being cancelled

see above, I requested order be left if not at home but this did not occur. Disappointing as was expecting wine for chirstmas gifts. The help line with your company was efficient and helpful. I do not have anything else to say

Richard
RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable Services

l have been using Just Wines for few years now and find them to be very reliable and provides ongoing communicate on your delivery which most other online retailers lack.

Leonie Van der Meer
Leonie Van der MeerIllawarra, NSW

Poor response to a problem

I purchased Premium Red Wines Showcase. Some wines really good , some just okay then opened Arundel Farm Estate Shiraz 2016. There was a popping sound. It stunk and was undrinkable as was 2nd bottle of same. Can't get a satisfactory response from Just Wines. What do I do with the undrinkable wines that can't even be used for cooking.

Le Repaire Bachcus wines

We have found all the Le Repaire Bachcus wines excellent wine and value for money: only problem being when trying to ordering more of it it had sold out of stock sale

Shr
ShrSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very good customer service

We have had wines from Just Wines for a long time, was disappointed with the last case which we haven't had before. BUT the customer service, Alan , was extremely helpful and refunded us the money. So we are buying again...

Ian
IanHunter Region, NSW

Poor customer service

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives