Just Wines

Just Wines (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

Does organic mean tasteless?

This organic rosé is deprived of character. Few light-years from French rosé. Insignificant choice Justywine substituted it in my order of 12 bottles for another organic rosé I had ordered previously and which I enjoyed very much but was out of stock in my current order.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

great quaffing wines - can easily have a nice economical wine with the evening meal on a daily basis

good value easy drinking reds - my friends enjoy them as well.
i keep these wines on hand for visitors or take them with me to when dining with friends or going to local byo restaurants.

Jazz
JazzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good for party

Only open three bottles so far! Feel they are easy to drink, very fruity, and good for party. Good bargain!

RMC
RMCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Making Amends

This company got it wrong on an order, advertising a vintage they no longer had, when I specifically made it clear which vintage I wanted, they still sent the wrong product. Lots of Blah Blah Blah later they convinced me to take a dozen bottles as recompense. This I must say was a fine gesture, even though they wouldn't let me pick the wines. So I say give them a chance but be very specific as they may send you the wrong vintage, leaving the selection to a 3rd party downstream. This I know can happen online; but it shouldn't. It took them some time to correct the product on their website, but it is done now.

Bill Park
Bill ParkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Review of a Review

Earlier this year I wrote a scathing review of Just Wines. At the time of writing I had a disappointing response from a completely different supplier and was somewhat vexed with that dealer, and at the time it was a matter of wrong time, wrong provider. Indeed I responded in relation to a different group under different circumstances. Over the short time since I wrote this review I have revisited my appraisal and withdraw entirely, and apologise to Just Wines. I would, however, confirm my statement that Just Wines provide a good product at a good price - that is beyond question. In closing I state unequivocally that I have not been coerced, intimidated or pressured to submit this further evaluation.

Pking
Pking

Very good for the price

Not too sweet like some wines.We stick to it for the price you won’t get much better.I would recommend it

Gribben Peter
Gribben PeterAU

Great value. .

All exceedingly drinkable, with a couple of very good bottles. These were really great value - less than 50% of what you would pay in a bottle shop.Recommended

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Good wines free delivery great value.

Great value for good wines. We enjoy the diversity of different types of wines from different wineries around the country.

Lissy
LissyPerth, WA

My order wasn’t shipped

A couple of weeks after placing my order, I still hadn’t received confirmation it had been shipped. I followed up by email and was told it would ship immediately. It’s still took nearly a week to be shipped and I still haven’t received it over a month after I ordered.

Find out how Just Wines compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Decent company, except for the sales calls

John
JohnCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Shiraz Shiraz Shiraz

For the price paid the shiraz overall was easy drinking. Still working my way through the 10 bottles of shiraz.

Michael Bice
Michael Bice

James Lane Shiraz 2019

This wine was well balance and a great drop to have with steak or a meat curry. The price was very affordable and was delivered in five days from order. I will purchase this wine again.

DaveE
DaveESouth East Queensland, QLD

Probably One of the Worst Wines EVER

Never had much of an expectation at the price but believed no one should actually offer such a poor product to market. I also purchased a red from the same stable at the same time.
If returning the wine wasn't such a hassle it would have gone back. I'm sure I will find a purpose for it and may, just maybe, the red might improve.

spider124
spider124South East Queensland, QLD

More than acceptable wine for the price

Havve been buying mixed fozen from JW for a few years an only one bottle of red that was average. Only complaints with company is agressive telmarketing. Price and quality good.

Keith G.
Keith G.New South Wales

Wine Review

Price good, Delivery on time , wine quality good. happy customer, fellow drinkers & tasters were suitably impressed. No problems at all.

Great wine

I found the wine very good nice aroma has a good onion ring on the glass and very easy to drink l would buy it again and recommend it to anyone

Sandra Cox
Sandra CoxEpping

i have only had one bottle

I am not a bit drinker so will take a long time to drink 13 bottles... will give most away.
Purchased via telecommuncation

ShelaghPerth, WA

Phone Sales Mix - 13 bottles

The wines that I bought - those that I have drunk - have been very enjoyable. Still have most of the case left, tho, to go through. Only downside was the time taken for the delivery, as it took approximately three weeks.

Shelagh

Hi. Thanks for replying, but, unfortunately, I didn't keep the order number. Sorry.

Casual drinker
Casual drinkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good for the price

As a very casual red wine drinker and on occasions with someone else, its not too bad for the price. Prompt delivery

Shayne
ShayneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Surprisingly good value

For the price, this wine exceeded expectations
I will order again. The depth is delightful. Full bodied and matches most red meat meals

Fran Bishop
Fran BishopMid North Coast, NSW

Red drinker

This was a good choice different reds. I like to sample different wine makers and this gave me plenty of scope

RaB76
RaB76Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good wine for Price paid

Reasonably good wine for the price paid.
Good mix of wines were included in the package.
Delivered in a timely manner.

Debbie Godwin
Debbie GodwinSydney, NSW

Nice Surprise

The Christmas selection of red wines I've opened and drunk were lovely and the price was exceptional...Would definitely purchase these again

Excellent value chardonnay

Woodlands make a range of very good wines. The Watson Family range is lower priced than those labelled Woodlands but I really enjoyed this wine. The cellar door staff are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Rob F.
Rob F.South East Queensland, QLD

EnjoyedI had no fault with any of the labels

I had no fault with any of the labels and have made further purchases from you. This time I purchased chardonnay