Listing monitored by Just Wines

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (369)

john r.
john r.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great drinking

Great drinking now during lockdown, a wonderful colour, it's going very well in our house hold, would recommend this wine.

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

White wine

The wine was delivered very fast. The only complaint there is that they never ring the door bell and I was home.
I’ve only tasted half a bottle but it was very nice so I anticipate that the others will be also

Denis
DenisSydney, NSW

Mix case of reds

Most of the wines were very good but some were not. I had 2 bottles that I used for cooking a nice beef casserole as they were not drinkable

spags
spagsSydney, NSW

Good drop

Easy to drink which also contributes to the meal you have with it. Leaves a smooth flavor in your mouth.

Peter Ireland
Peter IrelandHunter Region, NSW

Good example of Southern Highlands of NSW wine

I have had this wine previously & thoroughly enjoyed it. It is very much to my palate's liking & this dozen didn't dissapoint.

Chez David
Chez DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

My fresh friend accompanies me when eating in

The bouquet is fresh, the taste is light yet leaves a lingering feel of strength. You will love to take a glass or two with white meat, fish, or even just to enjoy without any meal at all

Derek
DerekGippsland, VIC

Vidal Estate Sauvignon Blanc 2019 Marlborough - 6 Bottles

This wine lived-up to expectations. It has a well rounded after-taste with promise of lingering likeness. It is certainly worthy of a much higher purchase price.

Thai Food or Fried Food Specialty

Good wine to drink with fried food or That food. Helps cut through. Then you finish the bottle off later without any excuse!

Jim
JimWimmera, VIC

GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY

Excellent choices with one or two surprises we are repeat customers and will continue to buy these value packs of wine

Mary
MarySydney, NSW

Fresh and Delicious

I wasn't sure what to expect, thinking the name of the wine might be a gross exaggeration, but I really enjoy the wine. Easy drinking, light and crisp! Would buy the product again.

Alan
Alan

good mix of wines

a wide range of good drinkable wines. Very pleasant wines with evening meals.Will possibly reorder some of these wines in the future

HD1
HD1Southern and Hills, SA

A great wine to have with a good steak.

An easy to drink wine that we paired with steak and good friends. We would buy again. Just wines order was quick and easy to do.

Beechworth Delivery
Beechworth DeliveryNortheast, VIC

Celebration Collection White Mixed 12 Pack

We received 2 bottles of six different white wines.
All were very enjoyable to my palate and exactly the variety of wines we enjoy.
Thank you for the offer and we look forward to any similar offers with regards to dry white wine varieties.
Service and delivery were also prompt with regards to our purchase.

Great wine

This was a wonderful mix of reds have enjoyed trying each bottle will look for this again when on special

Nick R
Nick R

Very good when on special

This is a very drinkable wine for the price when on special. We have ordered a couple of cases and never been disappointed

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives