Listing monitored by Just Wines

• Return Claim MadeYes (8) · No
John
JohnNorth Queensland, QLD

moscato

Sorry but while the service was fast, the courier didn't drop it off at the front door. He left it at the bottom of the stairway.
To add to that the first bottle I picked up was a pink Moscato, which I expressly rejected at the time of ordering. then I found another one. What do I do with wine I dont like and didnt order

Prissy
PrissyGippsland, VIC

Great wine. Very happy

Wine has been a bit slow coming. I do realise with the pandemic it has been hard.Everyone has been under a lot of pressure. I would like some advice on other wines please.

topsy
topsyTorquay 4655

Enjoyable wine

Medium Sav. Blanc which goes down well for an afternoon drink. It is easy drinking with or without food. More enjoyable if really cold so always have one in the fridge.

SueK
SueKTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Refreshing drop to open with guests over the festive season.

This wine is lovely and refreshing. Good to know I can open a wine for guests which isn’t found in the local shops. Delivery is fast and ready for me a few days after ordering online.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Just Wines compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Richard
RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable Services

l have been using Just Wines for few years now and find them to be very reliable and provides ongoing communicate on your delivery which most other online retailers lack.

Le Repaire Bachcus wines

We have found all the Le Repaire Bachcus wines excellent wine and value for money: only problem being when trying to ordering more of it it had sold out of stock sale

Shr
ShrSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very good customer service

We have had wines from Just Wines for a long time, was disappointed with the last case which we haven't had before. BUT the customer service, Alan , was extremely helpful and refunded us the money. So we are buying again...

Lenny Murphy
Lenny MurphySydney, NSW

Good value. Surprised

I was surprised how good the wine was. Very happy that Australian wines are behind promoted. Would prefer a call at least two hors from delivery but understand that can't always happen.

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives