Just Wines

Just Wines (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

Such a great deal!

I recently purchased two cases from Just Wines. It is such a great deal for every day wines! Speedy delivery, too.

Larry
LarrySydney Surrounds, NSW

A very flavoursome wine

This wine has very good balance and has aged well. The colour is good and I will be looking to buy more. Highly recommended.

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

RED WINE

I have recently received a box of mixed reds which I am yet to start on as I have some from previous order. Therefore 4 stars for customer service & delivery. 1 star held back due to not having tasted any of the bottles in the case but I must say that I buy mixed cases & have been happy with the variety delivered

John

Have recently opened a few bottles & have certainly been satisfied with selection.

A very nice Pinot Noir!

This Pinot Noir is very smooth, light and a delight to drink. A very nice change up from my usual Shirax. I would buy this again!

trev
trevFar North Queensland, QLD

Good chardonnay

We enjoy an evening social drink and chardonnay is always popular so I was looking for a reasonably priced candidate and this fits the bill. I signed up for free delivery so it's easy to top up from online.

Leanne
Leanne

Good wine, great price

I bought 13 bottles of wine for less than $10/bottle and they were very easy to drink, better than I expected.

CJF
CJFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent wine given price point

It is a reasonable wine given the price point. It is quite quaffable. The customer service was excellent. It arrived in particularly timely fashion. It was an easy ordering process. I have used this organisation in the past and will continue to do so.

Willandra Estate Shiraz. Good wine. Great value at the price paid

Nice red wine, fruity, cherries and chocolate. Good drinking. Customer service outstanding – very speedy, proactive and understanding. Just Wines highly recommended

Justwines. c.Just Wines

the wine is ok for the price

took a long time for delivering the carton, since the first carton was dropped apparently and replaced.
I only drunk one bottle so far.

Good value for money

I probably wouldn't have chosen this wine normally but I was interested to try something from a region that I didn't know too well. The flavour was a little unusual initially, but I grew to enjoy it as I worked through the case I purchased. It was good value for money and worth the risk.

Arvy
ArvyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top drop

A full bodied dark bulls blood dry wine, with a touch of sweetness. I am not going into "the middle palet, chocolate, burnt coffee, herbs etc" crap. I reordered.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Love the De Bortoli Vermouth Russo, and consume quite a lot of it..

No complaints about the delivery, was disappointed to find some of the casks lids were open, and had to reseal down with tape.

Neddy
NeddyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great value for money.

I class myself as a wine drinker and not an expert or connoisseur. Having said that, this a a very drinkable wine that is fantastic value for money.

Justwines. c.Just Wines

great quaffing wines - can easily have a nice economical wine with the evening meal on a daily basis

good value easy drinking reds - my friends enjoy them as well.
i keep these wines on hand for visitors or take them with me to when dining with friends or going to local byo restaurants.

Jazz
JazzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good for party

Only open three bottles so far! Feel they are easy to drink, very fruity, and good for party. Good bargain!

RMC
RMCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Making Amends

This company got it wrong on an order, advertising a vintage they no longer had, when I specifically made it clear which vintage I wanted, they still sent the wrong product. Lots of Blah Blah Blah later they convinced me to take a dozen bottles as recompense. This I must say was a fine gesture, even though they wouldn't let me pick the wines. So I say give them a chance but be very specific as they may send you the wrong vintage, leaving the selection to a 3rd party downstream. This I know can happen online; but it shouldn't. It took them some time to correct the product on their website, but it is done now.

Bill Park
Bill ParkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Review of a Review

Earlier this year I wrote a scathing review of Just Wines. At the time of writing I had a disappointing response from a completely different supplier and was somewhat vexed with that dealer, and at the time it was a matter of wrong time, wrong provider. Indeed I responded in relation to a different group under different circumstances. Over the short time since I wrote this review I have revisited my appraisal and withdraw entirely, and apologise to Just Wines. I would, however, confirm my statement that Just Wines provide a good product at a good price - that is beyond question. In closing I state unequivocally that I have not been coerced, intimidated or pressured to submit this further evaluation.

Pking
Pking

Very good for the price

Not too sweet like some wines.We stick to it for the price you won’t get much better.I would recommend it

Gribben Peter
Gribben PeterAU

Great value. .

All exceedingly drinkable, with a couple of very good bottles. These were really great value - less than 50% of what you would pay in a bottle shop.Recommended

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Good wines free delivery great value.

Great value for good wines. We enjoy the diversity of different types of wines from different wineries around the country.

JohnCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Shiraz Shiraz Shiraz

For the price paid the shiraz overall was easy drinking. Still working my way through the 10 bottles of shiraz.

Michael Bice
Michael Bice

James Lane Shiraz 2019

This wine was well balance and a great drop to have with steak or a meat curry. The price was very affordable and was delivered in five days from order. I will purchase this wine again.

spider124
spider124South East Queensland, QLD

More than acceptable wine for the price

Havve been buying mixed fozen from JW for a few years an only one bottle of red that was average. Only complaints with company is agressive telmarketing. Price and quality good.

Keith G.
Keith G.New South Wales

Wine Review

Price good, Delivery on time , wine quality good. happy customer, fellow drinkers & tasters were suitably impressed. No problems at all.

Great wine

I found the wine very good nice aroma has a good onion ring on the glass and very easy to drink l would buy it again and recommend it to anyone