Just Wines

Just Wines (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

Sandra Cox
Sandra CoxEpping

i have only had one bottle

I am not a bit drinker so will take a long time to drink 13 bottles... will give most away.
Purchased via telecommuncation

ShelaghPerth, WA

Phone Sales Mix - 13 bottles

The wines that I bought - those that I have drunk - have been very enjoyable. Still have most of the case left, tho, to go through. Only downside was the time taken for the delivery, as it took approximately three weeks.

Shelagh

Hi. Thanks for replying, but, unfortunately, I didn't keep the order number. Sorry.

Casual drinker
Casual drinkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good for the price

As a very casual red wine drinker and on occasions with someone else, its not too bad for the price. Prompt delivery

Shayne
ShayneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Surprisingly good value

For the price, this wine exceeded expectations
I will order again. The depth is delightful. Full bodied and matches most red meat meals

Fran Bishop
Fran BishopMid North Coast, NSW

Red drinker

This was a good choice different reds. I like to sample different wine makers and this gave me plenty of scope

RaB76
RaB76Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good wine for Price paid

Reasonably good wine for the price paid.
Good mix of wines were included in the package.
Delivered in a timely manner.

Debbie Godwin
Debbie GodwinSydney, NSW

Nice Surprise

The Christmas selection of red wines I've opened and drunk were lovely and the price was exceptional...Would definitely purchase these again

Excellent value chardonnay

Woodlands make a range of very good wines. The Watson Family range is lower priced than those labelled Woodlands but I really enjoyed this wine. The cellar door staff are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Rob F.
Rob F.South East Queensland, QLD

EnjoyedI had no fault with any of the labels

I had no fault with any of the labels and have made further purchases from you. This time I purchased chardonnay

Cranky
CrankySydney

Excellent value drop

For the price these are very quaffable wines. The rose/ was very refreshing at XMAS. A good selection overall and no duds !

Susannah
SusannahHobart, TAS

Great white wines

Wines were of a good variety. They were priced well for the average family. A variety of good discount incentives were offered which is a good sales tactic

Good range of wines.

Quaffable and enjoyable range of wines, I've sampled most in the mixed reds and nothing stands out as spectacular but then they are all easy on the pallet and very easy on the wallet.

Malcolm W.
Malcolm W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service

The products look good, but I have not tried them as of yet. Service was good and delivery was quick.

no more
no more

Mixed Reds

For the price I have found the wines quite drinkable some I have had before king of clubs for one not a bad drop will buy again but don't keep chasing me for when

Julian
JulianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great variety and good price

This mix gave a really good variety and offered excellent value. Especially the Pinot Grigio was excellent. Case arrived quick

RobP
RobPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent in all ways

I’m already a repeat purchaser of ‘The Reds’ bundle. I couldn’t ask for better young reds and for that price!!

angus graham
angus grahamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great value for money

the wines were all of good quality and enjoyable drinking and the service and delivery were very good and prompt.

WENDY GARRIHY

Majority of mixed whites enjoyable

Mixed dozen of whites enjoyable except for the 2 bottles of 2008 Le Repaire De Bacchus Sauvignon Blanc- unfortunately unrepairable and could not even bless my risotto with it. However service to order was good and delivery quick.

WENDY GARRIHY

Thank you for the reply and generous offer. I have a varied taste in wine, but unfortunately could not warm this this one at all - Order #100504599

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Updated Review- Customer Service has now resolved incorrect wine and shipping issues

UPDATE: Customer Service contacted me with an apology and addressed all my concerns. I am happy with the resolution and have upgraded my rating to reflect this. While it took some time for this to happen, I understand this is a busy time for them and I now feel comfortable recommending the company.

My original review noted that i hadn't received the correct wines in either of the 2 boxes i had ordered, and there was also an issue with shipping.

Sarah

Hi- my order number is 100518170- the customer service rep who i have been speaking with did say she would be in touch shortly as well.

PjtbearAU

Came in end

They went above and beyond to get my delivery to me. Thanks very much for coming through in the end. Very appreciated.

Pjtbear

Order was made through Ebay. Only have a tracking number!

Helen D
Helen DVictoria

Great value wine

I enjoyed the wine as it was rich and heavy which is my preference. It was great value for money

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended!

First time customer, diving in the deep end. Thought they might have been clean-skins, but they were all decent quality. Will be ordering again (pretty soon!)

Jasper
JasperSydney, NSW

Incredible cheap deals on ebay

11 bottles for about $70 on ebay. Wine is getting very inexpensive these days, some of the labels were those which used to be saved for special occasions more than 20 years ago. Now we can feel special every day.

Dean
DeanSydney, NSW

Easy way to get some nice wine delivered

This was an easy way to have a good selection of nice wine delivered at a comparable rate to what you would pay at bws

Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Wine is good value!

Received wine within 3 days of ordering. Very good value for money-would order again variety of red and white good choices. Highly recommended for the price!