Just Wines

Just Wines (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Just Wines

William
WilliamSydney, NSW

Pleasant, enjoyed and reasonable.

Ordered 4 boxes red mixed (4 x 12) so far and have found mostly pleasant and good taste. However, please do not include the following brand in mixed wines:" uptown (light shiraz or shiraz)". It is awful and now pleasant at all compared to other ones. If you need further feedback, I am happy to provide (williamkang76@gmail.com). Thanks.

John
JohnNorth Queensland, QLD

moscato

Sorry but while the service was fast, the courier didn't drop it off at the front door. He left it at the bottom of the stairway.
To add to that the first bottle I picked up was a pink Moscato, which I expressly rejected at the time of ordering. then I found another one. What do I do with wine I dont like and didnt order

Sammy
SammySydney, NSW

Happy Customer !!

Fast Delivery, love the wine !
Great customer service , I would like to see more variety wine from the mixed packages ! But overall very happy with the quality, price and delivery

Hymie
HymieSydney, NSW

Good wine - Reasonably priced

The purchase and delivery of the wines was quick and effortless. The wines that I have tasted have been very good, but I have only sampled three bottles thus far.

Lovely selection

Good selection of medium to high quality Australian wines, all very enjoyable to drink with the selection at a good price point. Quick delivery.

Matthew Manes
Matthew ManesPerth, WA

Good wines at reasonable price.

wines all ok .....except AMESBURY ESTATE......this wine has been included in 2 or 3 of my last orders....I have now cut myself twice trying to open bottles.....it appears there is a problem with their sealing .....I have had to use cutters, screwdrivers and pliers to open the bottles.

It would be greatly appreciated if you did NOT forward this wine to me in ANY of my future orders.

lloyd
lloydGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Chaturanga Shiraz 2016

very nice drinking red low in tanin and full body good with food or snacks I very much enjoy this wine thank you and a good price

Learn from Your Competit
Learn from Your CompetitMid North Coast, NSW

Great Value!

2 cartons arrived well packed. 80% of the varieties are excellent.. the remainder more suitable for a drink rather than an enjoyment. However cannot complain about the value of the product!

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

Excellent wines at a great price

So far I've enjoyed the majority of wines that I've ordered, one of the last mixed white & red boxes was so good that I'm hoping it is still available to order again, a great variety of Australian wines. I'd give Just Wines five stars if they were a little bit more laid back about their marketing strategy. I'm suspicious that they deliberately push customers to use the phone ordering service rather than online as an opportunity to push additional products and services.

Danny
DannySouth East Queensland, QLD

Will Buy Again

Mostly a good selection of wine for our tastes. Not all to our liking but the majority were a good flavour of wine. We will be buying Again especially for the price.

Pu-chin
Pu-chinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good!!

I am satisfied with this very much. I enjoyed different type of wines, tried something new, good discovering!!! And good thing was it didnt cost too much, but still enjoyable. Definitely i will try this again or something different on this website again, thanks.

Eddie V.
Eddie V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Enjoyed the selection

I really enjoyed each of the 6 different wines in this selection. I found 1 of the 6 was not entirely to my taste but overall I thought I was really happy with the selection and will order from JW again.

Smooth

Nice dark, rich intense colour, has a nice aroma on the nose, Delicately Smooth to drink, with a nice, subtle finish on the palate to complete. Great to drink now, oe cellar for a couple of years.

George L.
George L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made good

Although I was totally frustrated with their poor customer service with my first order, they have gone out of their way to apologize and have redeemed themselves. I will give them another go.

Shane
ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Value and Costs Fantastic

This is an excellent good value for money spent and the tastes provided. Always an excellent value for both money and taste to share. The delivery and service was perfect and quick. Thank you.

Really amazing!

All of the bottles of red were great! It you are a shiraz drinker you will definitely love this pack, perfect for dinner. Just not a fan of the pink Moscato, ended up giving those two away.

nothappy16
nothappy16Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good taste for the price!

I was a bit unsure when I first got the wine, it looked a bit on the cheap side!
Once opened, it was an easy to drink red and perfectly acceptable for a sneeky mid week drink with a nice roast!

Prissy
PrissyGippsland, VIC

Great wine. Very happy

Wine has been a bit slow coming. I do realise with the pandemic it has been hard.Everyone has been under a lot of pressure. I would like some advice on other wines please.

JohnH
JohnHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than Better

Having purchased a few cases recently we decided to move up the line of wine in quality and found our choice Better than the last case. From here all we want is to keep the Enjoyment we have in the wines from Just Wines and the winemakers. Now we await what we expect to be a sensational drop and a must that all should try. Well done all.

E Bay and Just Wines a Wineing Team

we have had a number of assorted red wines through Just Wines and all have been enjoyed. Value for money especially the assorted red wine case and a free bottle on top as one of your previous customers stated "why go anywhere else" freight under 7 days E bay and Just Wines "A Wineing Team" Michael

pendlebury.lindaj
pendlebury.lindajIllawarra, NSW

Easy drinking reds.

Reds to accompany any meal or simply to drink and enjoy on their own. Specifically enjoy your shiraz and merlot wines. Are yet to get a bad red from just wines.

topsy
topsyTorquay 4655

Enjoyable wine

Medium Sav. Blanc which goes down well for an afternoon drink. It is easy drinking with or without food. More enjoyable if really cold so always have one in the fridge.

Mardoe
MardoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great variety

Good mix of wines nothing we did not like in this carton. The wines turned up promptly after placing our order. The online chat person was very helpful.
A bit more chardonnay in the mix would be nice.

Jude
JudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good honest wine for price

Surprisingly good if given a little longer to mature and breath shared with friends who have begun purchasing wine from your company and others intend too as well I will certainly Le t you know if one of your wines is unpleasant in the future

Maton53
Maton53Sydney, NSW

A nice selection of good quality wines

I enjoyed the variety of reds and whites as I was able to match them with some different types of dishes including Asian, French and Italian. I had friends sample the wines and they were impressed