Listing monitored by Just Wines

4.5 (1,047)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (58) · No (1,059)

michael Andrews
michael AndrewsLaunceston, TAS

all wine that i received has been very enjoyable

the wine was and still very enjoyable. i will be placing another order in the next few weeks. i have found just wines prices quite reasonable and as a result i have ceased buying wine from another supplier. i have found delivery quite prompt however with the last delivery close to Christmas and the freight companies blaming Covid overall delivery wasn't as long as i thought it would be. i look forward to my next shipment

adelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

fantastic wine

absolutly fantastic taste body colour could not be happier service contact responce was nothing beyond great and the product well fantastic

adelaide

very happy with product and would buy again from just winws

rossco309
rossco309Sydney, NSW

Beautiful white wine. Goes with every meal

We are really enjoying this white wine. Love the flavour and find that it goes with every type of meal. Recommended for price and taste

Royston
Royston

Absolute quality wine, at a very reasonable price, I will definitely be recommending your service.

The wine we received was really good quality. The service was great and the delivery and tracking was easy to follow. We will continue to use the service provided.

Seriously?

Three bottles of wines were so old they were literally rotten and are in the garbage. Enough said. Would not purchase again.

Necessary things of life

Very good price for reasonable wine and delivered quickly. Excellent service without any fuss or cumbersome membership contracts. I highly recommend. Just Wines.

Enjoyed by all.

A reliable accompaniment with all our meals. The dozen went so very quickly.
Would purchase again. Price was most reasonable.

Ray Tunny
Ray TunnySouth East Queensland, QLD

this is a nice NZ wine from Hawkes Bay

Roys Hill cab merlot is a very pleasant tasting wine with nice aromas i have purchased this wine twice now and would recommend it to anyone who likes a cab merlot

Fantastic Tasmanian Pinot Noir

Love it - thoroughly recommend Josef Chromy Pinot noir - really great taste and light on the palate - will buy again and regularly.

Ausie Downunder
Ausie DownunderSydney, NSW

Aged perfectly

I had thought that perhaps this wine was a little past its prime. Not so, quite delicious a good tang and not too sweet.

Jack Favaloro
Jack FavaloroSydney, NSW

Delivery not to my door

the phone service is a 5. the wine in the several years i purchsed off you onlu had two not to my taste. and you took this back and credited them. this service was a five. pock up was throw aust post this was a 5.
what let you down was your delivery lately they started leaving rust inside the front gate when it rained box got very wet, one went missing. my neighbour in unit 1 was taking up fore me.
oak road estate uses Aust Post and delivers to my door. no auction sales but close to your prices.
I only disliked the delivery the rest of your service is excellent. Please contact me should you change delivery people or guarantee delivery to my door. with regret leaving you

virgok
virgokSydney, NSW

It was great! Very refreshing and easy to drink.

It was very smooth on the palate, fruity flavours , right acidity and very refreshing. Great for summer! And family gatherings!! It is a great wine, easy to drink. I will continue it. I really enjoyed it.

Geoff T
Geoff T

Great wine & service

I have been using Just Wines for many years now & I have never been disappointed with the wine selection & the service offered. They fit my price range exactly& I don’t believe that I can find any wine of the quality for the price. I will continue to purchase their selected wines.

Tony D
Tony DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Margaret River quality at a great price

Each wine was excellent, in particular the Clean Skins and the lesser known vineyards
I will definitely order another selection of these fine drops soon

Rashers77
Rashers77Perth, WA

I’d rather drink vinegar !

I’d actually give it a minus 5 . Bought a dozen for a party and it went down like a lead balloon !

Damien
Damienasked

Hi,

I recently placed an order through your company for a mixed case of 21 red and white wines. Upon receiving the wines I noticed that only a single box of 10 red wines had arrived and as the box was marked 1 of 1 realised that your company must have sent the wrong wine. I have sent countless messages on ebay with no response and as such decided to email support through your website. I was replied to finally by one of the customer service reps and was notifies that i would be updated shortly on the issue. It has since been 5 days and I am yet to hear a response and have this issue rectified. I am quickly losing patience as this wine was meant for a party which has long since happened. Due to the issue I have had to purchase wine from another source costing me even more time and money and I now have a large box of red wine sitting in limbo. I hope by reaching out through this review that my issue can finally be rectified as it has taken far too much of my time as is.

My ebay order number is: 22-06142-63830

Damien

Irene Jarvis
Irene Jarvisasked

On the 22nd August, 2019 I presented a review and had a very nice answer from Just Wines. I notice that this review is showing REJECTED. I cannot see anything wrong with it.
Why is this so, please advise....regards Irene Jarvis

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Hi Irene,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

I am escalating this issue to the products review team and will get back to you as soon as I get an update from them on the reasons regarding the rejection of your review.

Please enjoy your day ahead.

Cheers!
Team Just Wines

John Carlingasked

We would love to know.... Where Is Our Wine?

Justwines. c.Just Wines

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Just Wines.

First of all John, please accept my most sincere apologies for the delayed response on this request.

I have checked your order details and can see that 1 case out of the 2 you ordered has been delivered, however, the second case was returned to us by the couriers, as they were not able to effect delivery.

The tracking information of this second case shows that it was reshipped yesterday and should arrive to you no later than Monday.

Once again I truly am so sorry for the inconvenience you might have faced due to this delivery issue.

I do hope that you enjoy your wines once they arrive and hope you have a lovely evening ahead.

If there is anything we can do to make your Just Wines experience even better, please feel free to call us at 1300 250 296 or write to us.

Happy Wineing!
Team Just Wines

John Carling

Thanks very much, Just Wines Team! Looking forward to finally receiving our Order... hopefully!? Your Courier for some reason sends it all the way to Geelong, instead of Straight from Bendigo to Shepparton!?

Get an answer from our members and Just Wines representatives