Just Projectors

Just Projectors

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Jonothan H.

Jonothan H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy Upgrade

Was upgrading my ageing W1070 and the guys at Just Projectors made it an easy process. It has been a while since i have looked into projectors and really didn't want to rewire. The new 4K slotted into the same spot just had to pop in a few screws and i'm up and running.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Chamuyento Grande

Chamuyento GrandeHunter Region, NSW

Do not purchase from Just Projectors

DO NOT purchase from Just Projectors!!
They're really great at taking your money...not so much when there's a problem!
Not even a response to my emails. They assume to sell you a product...but when you receive it...its not what they promoted on their site. In particular techie details and exact 'quality' information.
I'm very, very disappointed and indeed disgusted at their lack of attention and response to my emails.
Don't risk it...go to your nearest Techie Store and do it face-to-face.
Nothing beats the personal touch and indeed honest and trustworthy treatment.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchased BenQ MH550 DLP Full HD Multipurpose Projector
Jake

JakeOrange

Easy Ordering and Quick Delivery

We needed an express delivery to Orange NSW got a quote for overnight shipping and received it next day. The projector works well and is perfect for our use. In time to setup for a big event we have on the weekend.

Skewesy

SkewesyMelbourne

Great Customer Service

The delivery was great, it arrived within 24-hours of placing the order. Unfortunately the projector that was originally supplied did not suit my needs, however, Chris was kind enough to swap the projector for one that did suit my requirements without any hassle. This was great customer service, which I would have to say, seems very rare these days. On this basis I would be more than happy to recommend Just projectors.

Epson EB-U42 LCD Multimedia Full HD Projector.

Great product & quick delivery. Used in our business as the previous projector was struggling. Great clarity with this one! Bought from Just Projectors who delivered it super quick.

Easy trade when speaking with a human being!

My message is a true reflection of my experience. I needed to buy a projector and had no idea how to find one that was appropriate buy Just Projectors were the first to answer my call and in an Australian accent. Please do not get me wrong, I adore the fact we have many cultures here and feel sympathy for the earlier arrivals as it takes time to settle into a new culture and new ;language.

But the fact is that the fellow who helped me felt genuine and trustful from the start. He has advised me well and not with any interest of making more money so I rate these people as 10+

Thanks for reading this. Trust them.

Great Little projector, Perfect for what we needed.

Price was Extremely competitive.
Postage was super fast couldn't ask for anything to be better.
If I need another projector I will certainly buy off Just projectors again.

Great shipping times and excellent customer service. Product as stated - it’s perfect. Thank you.

Great service, fast delivery times and speedy email replies. Product as listed works perfectly! Thank you Just Projectors - highly recommend.

Just as good the second time around.

I have now purchased 2 Projectors from JustProjectors and the service has been second to none. I phoned in to enquire about the projector that I was looking for and they were very helpful. I also needed the projector rather urgently and they were able to courier it out to me on time and for that I was grateful and all at a great price.

Just Projectors service

I bought online a Benq projector at an excellent price its really nice to buy online and have no dramas at all much appreciated also like that they offer Paypal

Great prices and excellent service

I needed to purchase a portable HD projector for a presentation in 2 days time...I received solid advice on the Epson EB-1795F LCD Portable Multimedia Full HD Projector, a great price and the product was delivered without fuss the next day. Excellent

Amazing quality and service from Just Projectors.

I purchased the TW7600W and was instantly impressed the moment the image hit the wall. The service and follow up by Just projectors was brilliant as they answered all of my questions via email. I am sure many of my friends will buy when they see my setup.

Russell W

Russell WBrisbane

Just Projectors - BenQ Projector

Just Projectors provided us with the product we needed for business presentations. The sales staff member I spoke with confirmed the product was in stock, and was able to quickly confirm the day it would arrive if paid that day. It was paid on the day ordered (16/2/2017) and was received (20/2/2017), a day earlier than they thought. The projector arrived in plenty of time for the business presentation we needed it for. I can definitely recommend Just Projectors to others.

They have a great range of products. Their Delivery is pretty speedy and on time. Great service From Chris. Extremely helpful. Thank you mate

Just Projectors! BenQ W2000 5/5

Shipped and delivered on same day, really attentive and fast staff, couldn't ask for much more, also setup the projector last night just to test it on my blinds, really amazing netflix never looked so VIVID!!!

Find out how Just Projectors compares to other Online Shops

Excellent Service thank you!

Just Projector's prices were super competitive, I managed to find (using their Buyers Guide) an excellent projector under my budget of $1000 for home theatre. The projector arrived within a day of my order being processed and I am super happy with it.

Paul T

Paul TMoorabbin

Epson Spare Lamp Delivery

Our boardroom projector lamp failed which sent our office into a spin. I rang just protectors and had the replacement lamp by 8:30am the next morning. Fantastic service and I will be using again

jaredohsdwyer

jaredohsdwyerNewcastle

Quick delivery, exactly what I needed

Exactly what needed at a good price. I needed it quickly and it was delivered in one day. Staff was helpful when I requested the quicker delivery

Great Service and Fast Delivery

Great service, competitive pricing and super fast delivery. Would use again and will be for additional 3D glasses. Highly recommended.

Really, really helpful and lightning fast delivery!

Really competitive pricing.
Super helpful in assisting me to make the right projector decision for my situation. I had narrowed it down but they got me though the last decision hump.
Projector delivered within 20hrs (and I'm interstate!)

Michael

Michaelasked

My Full HD Epson EH-TW4500 home theatre projector has blown its lamp after only being used for less than 650 hours. I am undecided whether I should order a replacement full original lamp at $400 or buy a new projector altogether. I am concerned that there could be other problems even after replacing the lamp as the projector is some 7 years old although it is still in good condition. Are my concerns unfounded ? Most of my mates think the replacement lamp solution would be ok and cost effective as I am a retiree.
If after receiving your advice,I decide to buy a new projector , which brand and model would you recommend ?And why ?My current projector is some 3.8 metres from the 100 inch wall screen.My entire home theatre system was professionally installed some 7 years ago.
Thanks for your anticipated advice.Michael, Point Cook,VIC.