Just Projectors

Just Projectors

Brand Manager for Just Projectors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
Ivan
IvanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really fast delivery

Just ordered a portable projector. Was very surprised to get it next day. Can't wait to get it into the field.

Dirk
DirkSydney, NSW

No support blames everyone else.

Refuses warranty return on faulty projector insists I call Benq directly and sort it out with them
Then they blame the Apple TV and my laptop not having a strong enough signal despite the Apple TV and laptop working on multiple other devices.
it’s everybody’s fault but theirs

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Jonothan H.
Jonothan H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy Upgrade

Was upgrading my ageing W1070 and the guys at Just Projectors made it an easy process. It has been a while since i have looked into projectors and really didn't want to rewire. The new 4K slotted into the same spot just had to pop in a few screws and i'm up and running.

Chamuyento Grande
Chamuyento GrandeHunter Region, NSW

Do not purchase from Just Projectors

DO NOT purchase from Just Projectors!!
They're really great at taking your money...not so much when there's a problem!
Not even a response to my emails. They assume to sell you a product...but when you receive it...its not what they promoted on their site. In particular techie details and exact 'quality' information.
I'm very, very disappointed and indeed disgusted at their lack of attention and response to my emails.
Don't risk it...go to your nearest Techie Store and do it face-to-face.
Nothing beats the personal touch and indeed honest and trustworthy treatment.

Jake
JakeOrange

Easy Ordering and Quick Delivery

We needed an express delivery to Orange NSW got a quote for overnight shipping and received it next day. The projector works well and is perfect for our use. In time to setup for a big event we have on the weekend.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Skewesy
SkewesyMelbourne

Great Customer Service

The delivery was great, it arrived within 24-hours of placing the order. Unfortunately the projector that was originally supplied did not suit my needs, however, Chris was kind enough to swap the projector for one that did suit my requirements without any hassle. This was great customer service, which I would have to say, seems very rare these days. On this basis I would be more than happy to recommend Just projectors.

Epson EB-U42 LCD Multimedia Full HD Projector.

Great product & quick delivery. Used in our business as the previous projector was struggling. Great clarity with this one! Bought from Just Projectors who delivered it super quick.

Easy trade when speaking with a human being!

My message is a true reflection of my experience. I needed to buy a projector and had no idea how to find one that was appropriate buy Just Projectors were the first to answer my call and in an Australian accent. Please do not get me wrong, I adore the fact we have many cultures here and feel sympathy for the earlier arrivals as it takes time to settle into a new culture and new ;language.

But the fact is that the fellow who helped me felt genuine and trustful from the start. He has advised me well and not with any interest of making more money so I rate these people as 10+

Thanks for reading this. Trust them.

Great Little projector, Perfect for what we needed.

Price was Extremely competitive.
Postage was super fast couldn't ask for anything to be better.
If I need another projector I will certainly buy off Just projectors again.

Find out how Just Projectors compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great shipping times and excellent customer service. Product as stated - it’s perfect. Thank you.

Great service, fast delivery times and speedy email replies. Product as listed works perfectly! Thank you Just Projectors - highly recommend.

Just as good the second time around.

I have now purchased 2 Projectors from JustProjectors and the service has been second to none. I phoned in to enquire about the projector that I was looking for and they were very helpful. I also needed the projector rather urgently and they were able to courier it out to me on time and for that I was grateful and all at a great price.

Just Projectors service

I bought online a Benq projector at an excellent price its really nice to buy online and have no dramas at all much appreciated also like that they offer Paypal

Great prices and excellent service

I needed to purchase a portable HD projector for a presentation in 2 days time...I received solid advice on the Epson EB-1795F LCD Portable Multimedia Full HD Projector, a great price and the product was delivered without fuss the next day. Excellent

Amazing quality and service from Just Projectors.

I purchased the TW7600W and was instantly impressed the moment the image hit the wall. The service and follow up by Just projectors was brilliant as they answered all of my questions via email. I am sure many of my friends will buy when they see my setup.

Russell W
Russell WBrisbane

Just Projectors - BenQ Projector

Just Projectors provided us with the product we needed for business presentations. The sales staff member I spoke with confirmed the product was in stock, and was able to quickly confirm the day it would arrive if paid that day. It was paid on the day ordered (16/2/2017) and was received (20/2/2017), a day earlier than they thought. The projector arrived in plenty of time for the business presentation we needed it for. I can definitely recommend Just Projectors to others.

Read more reviews - page 2

Michael
Michaelasked

My Full HD Epson EH-TW4500 home theatre projector has blown its lamp after only being used for less than 650 hours. I am undecided whether I should order a replacement full original lamp at $400 or buy a new projector altogether. I am concerned that there could be other problems even after replacing the lamp as the projector is some 7 years old although it is still in good condition. Are my concerns unfounded ? Most of my mates think the replacement lamp solution would be ok and cost effective as I am a retiree.
If after receiving your advice,I decide to buy a new projector , which brand and model would you recommend ?And why ?My current projector is some 3.8 metres from the 100 inch wall screen.My entire home theatre system was professionally installed some 7 years ago.
Thanks for your anticipated advice.Michael, Point Cook,VIC.