JVC DX-U10

JVC DX-U10

See the Best Home Theatre Systems in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by JVC

4.3

this is or was a great system loved it

Yeah it is a great system i bought it when it when it hit the selves in QLD i still got it 8-10 years later never had a problem bar my remote is broken i love it when i switch it to dolby digital when i play my music i dont know whats wrong with these other reviews i dont think they know what they are doing to the machine haha but yeah i love it .... if jvc would like to send me a new remote ill keep it stored ill never get rid of it oh yeah and i broke one of the trays you know for the discs yeah its great im never gonna get rid of it

Date PurchasedApr 2006
allan
allanriyadh

JVC bass !!

I like this JVC, the sounds it is very clear its like having a mini theater in your home
you can spread those speaker from the wall of your home so that when your listening, watching great movies it feels like a dome, I will buy again this type of sound system my first unit was given as gift.

OK

This is an average system. It comes with 2 cassette compartments (which I haven't used since I bought the system about 6 months ago).The sound quality is pretty average. You can definitely get better systems out there for the same price.
-Compact
-5 DVD changer
-High output
-Supports DIV X
-Comes with 3 band equalizer only for manual setting
-Average sound quality
-The make is not solid at all (cheap plastic)

Good

The system was massive when i bought it. The bass effect was very good. How ever for less than US$400, i think this is worth, The usb interface is pathetic. while u r listening to a song and try to scroll down and check whats the next track, the song automatically jumps to the track u selected. Thats the only draw back. It has the built quality of a sub $400 system. SO far satisfied.
powerful, good bass effect , value for money,
usb interface,

santa71
santa71

my unit stopped working and jvc have no spare parts for this unit that is only 4 yeas old

hahahaha
hahahaha

You blew it

Home Theatre Systems

Find out how JVC DX-U10 compares to other Home Theatre Systems

RobertNasked

Is it possible to get the remote controller for JVC DX-U10?

chris d b
chris d basked

hi can anybody please inbox me with info where to find the layout diagram of the motherboard if you need to fix a fuse or solder something?

Adm B.
Adm B.asked

Hi just wondering is there anyone in here that is wanting to sell there JVC DX-U10 stereo system?? If it's all intact to that is, please let me know.
Cheers

RobertN

I could have sold you mine, but its missing the remote and 2 satellite & center speakers

Get an answer from our members and JVC representatives

CategoryHome Theatre Systems