JVC GZ-MG465B

JVC GZ-MG465B

See the Best Video Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by JVC

3.0
cooleena
cooleenaHunter Region, NSW

Overall i am very happy with this camera. No problems at all so far, works really well with my Apple Mac. Battery life isn't too bad. Huge amount of space on the Hard drive even in the fine/high res mode. I knocked the camera off a cabinet on to the carpet and a message appeared on the screen advising that it had detected that it had been dropped so it switched off the Hard drive so i'm happy to say that feature works very well! Overall, very happy with this camera and would highly recommend it.
Small, lightweight, easy to use, optional extra battery and camera case.
No night mode, zoom can be a little too sensitive

titans
titansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

As mentioned, the one I purchased is a lemon and not recommended. JVC are a Japanese company but country where MG-465 camcorder made is unknown.
I have only used it less than six hours and unable to validate and make worthwhile comment, except it appears to be easy to use. Last time I used a few months ago it stopped suddenly and just out of the manufacturers warranty.
Not as well made as Panasonic. My last Panasonic one went for 16 years without trouble. JVC in Queensland only have one authorised repairer so caution should be used before considering purchase. Has I have been aware of this, I would not have purchased. Action now required by statutory warranty in accordance with trade practices act 1974.

Other Video Cameras