JVC LT-32N355A

JVC LT-32N355A

See the Best HD TVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by JVC

Audio is crap!

Although the picture itself is of good quality, I could not say the same for the audio. Transistor radio quality is possibly the most polite way I can put it. I ended up buying a sound bar to supplement the fairly bad audio. Amazingly I found out only a few days later that the business I bought from was doing the same (silly me!!!!)

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Art V
Art VMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Decent value for money but the audio is terrible

Well priced product. The screen is relatively sharp and clear and there are plenty of good features as well as usb and hdmi ports for example. However the speakers are awful. You'll most likely need to buy some alternate speakers to plug in to this TV (or I'm just using an old set of computer speakers which work well).

Date PurchasedMay 2017

tick
tickasked

Can I access Netflix on this TV?
If so how do I do it?

Stavo
Stavoasked

Purchashed a reconditioned tv from amazon but it came without a remote amonst other things (got a full refund and told to keep the tv) and I can't seem to change the input as none of the buttons work as ok/enter. I've tried serching for a replacement remote and using a universal but no joy. Has anyone got any ideas please?

John Collins
John Collinsasked

Can you download the 7 plus app onto the tv

Ellen M.
Ellen M.

Yes I’ve got it

Get an answer from our members and JVC representatives

CategoryHD TVs