JVC LT-32N355A

JVC LT-32N355A

See the Best HD TVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by JVC

Courtney
Courtney

Great picture for price

My partner and I purchased this from Big W on sale... very good picture quality only downside is it seems to be a bit slow at changing channels? When I type a channel number into the remote it either changes really slow or doesn’t change at all? Has plenty of ports for USB, HDMI to connect gaming consoles and DVD player. Besides the issue with channel change I’m happy with the purchase

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Mandy j
Mandy j

Good.

Good television. We purchased the smart curved tv. Works brilliant especially with Netflix, stab, Apple TV & for playing games, movies and televisions shows on.
Easy to set up and learn how to use all the functions.
Nice price for what we got, large screen makes it easy to see for all of us.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Art V
Art VMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Decent value for money but the audio is terrible

Well priced product. The screen is relatively sharp and clear and there are plenty of good features as well as usb and hdmi ports for example. However the speakers are awful. You'll most likely need to buy some alternate speakers to plug in to this TV (or I'm just using an old set of computer speakers which work well).

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Fish finger
Fish fingerSouthwest, VIC

Good second HD TV

Purchased a JVC 32N TV as a second TV. Very pleased with ease of set up procedures, good picture and sound on all channels.
Well recommended too as the price was very competitive.

HD TVs

Find out how JVC LT-32N355A compares to other HD TVs

tmitc48
tmitc48

Good crisp picture

I purchased this TV as a second monitor to do 3d modelling. Setup was easy- taking only minutes.
At first I thought the TV did not work until I found the power switch - something not mentioned in the manual and not easy to find.
It has a crisp picture and operates as expected.
Connecting to the Pc was seamless and uses an HDMI cable.

tick
tickasked

Can I access Netflix on this TV?
If so how do I do it?

Stavo
Stavoasked

Purchashed a reconditioned tv from amazon but it came without a remote amonst other things (got a full refund and told to keep the tv) and I can't seem to change the input as none of the buttons work as ok/enter. I've tried serching for a replacement remote and using a universal but no joy. Has anyone got any ideas please?

John Collins
John Collinsasked

Can you download the 7 plus app onto the tv

Ellen M.
Ellen M.

Yes I’ve got it

Get an answer from our members and JVC representatives

CategoryHD TVs