JVC LT-32N355A

JVC LT-32N355A

See the Best HD TVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by JVC

• Sound Quality
  • Software
  • Picture Quality
smok
smokCentral Queensland, QLD

Can't fault it

Purchased as a refurbished unit. Honestly, picture quality is beautiful, the menu can be fiddly but all in all a perfect small bedroom TV. I couldn't recommend this enough as a budget option.

Purchased in February 2021 at eBay for $250.00.

Ellen M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect

I’ve never had a big 50 inch jbc tv and it is the best the quality and the picture is perfect. Great sound can see the picture clear. For what I paid for it was worth it :)

Purchased in February 2020 at Big W Online Store for $300.00.

Dani
DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great TV

Purchased this last year at Big W and have not been disappointed. Great picture, contrast, pix elation.
Sound is great too!
Got this at a great price and afterpayed it online. Very sleek looking and looks good in my living room

Purchased in May 2018 at Big W Retail Stores for $399.00.

Timelord1Nick
Timelord1NickMoorabin

Excellent value 32 inch tv

Date PurchasedOct 2018
HD TVs

Find out how JVC LT-32N355A compares to other HD TVs

Blown Capacitor

Unit had reasonable picture for size but a loud bang followed with some sparks out the top left me with a blank screen.I contacted technical support and they said it sounds like blown capacitor.2 months out of warranty so i asked the question of replacement since it was a rare thing but got no reply.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Lonewolf 128
Lonewolf 128Perth

BARGIN TV

I purshased my 55 inch JVC HD TV about 8 months ago and i used to have a sony Bravia and to be honest i was very inpressed with the JVC brand . For those people on a budget this tv was a good bargain good picture and sound quality .

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Georga
GeorgaWarragul

Perfect for our household to enjoy!

Works a treat! Perfect size for our family to sit around and enjoy. It works wonderfully. Uses a fair bit of power but what big tv doesn’t. Very happy with the overall look, has a modern design and was fairly cheap for the recent model and design. As far as big tvs go, it was easy to set up and fairly light weight. Easy to transport from the store to our home and was packaged well so no damage occurred during transport. Has three points for hookup to HDMI cables and also easy to hookup via USB. Works wonderfully with the PlayStation and other household electronic devices. Very happy.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Karen
KarenOrange NSW

Perfect for the Bedroom

Fantastic quality TV for the bedroom, Light in weight, slim style, quality picture colour and sound, easy to connect up with plenty of sub Ports and HDMI port. Fabulous price, purchased from Big W and got it on sale from $330 down to $280, awesome save! Bought it for my elderly Mum and she is very happy alround quality.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Kristen Beagley
Kristen BeagleySkye

Can't fault it.

Bought as a compromise with my "big brand" lover of a husband. The affordability was my primary focus whereas his was functions and picture - neither of us have any complaints. Works perfectly and was so so easy to set up. Would strongly recommend for those looking for value for money.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
HD TVs

Find out how JVC LT-32N355A compares to other HD TVs

Simon
SimonAdelaide

Perfect for the bedroom

We purchased this tv as we wanted a small wall mountable tv for the bedroom and this one is perfect! It is small, lightweight and simple to use. The plug and play feature made the set up very user friendly. Have plenty of HDMI plugs that means we can use a DVD player with ease. Highly recommend!

Date PurchasedAug 2017