JVC LT-32ND36A

MPN: LT-32ND36A

3.9

Kym
    Kym

Just picked up one and the colours are all wrong, Took it back and the next one the DVD player was trying to eat my disc

Think twice when buying one of these tvs from big w they are not very helpful when they dont work. Took the first back because of colours being wrong on screen. Then the second one the DVD player tried eating my disc.

Purchased in December 2019 for $185.00.

Leonie  Payne
    Leonie PayneBentley

What an awesome TV and cheap too!

I bought this TV for my craft room and it's just perfect. I've connected a Chromecast dongle to it so I can stream movies. The picture is excellent quality. It also has a built in DVD player which is very useful. This TV is fantastic for price and quality. Would certainly recommend it too anyone look to buy a bucket TV

Date PurchasedOct 2018
    Sarah
    SarahLogan

Great Quality. Great Price.

Purchased this DVD in store at big W. When buying the tv we didn't have anything in particular in mind therefore are very satisfied with this product. Screen isn't huge so it allows you to focus on the entire picture. Built in DVD player makes everything much easier and quicker, definitely a favourite feature. Quality of picture and sound is great. Remote is very durable, as it has been dropped numerous times and still survived. At the time the tv was in sale however RRP price when not on sale is very reasonable for the quality and when compared to others that are only 2" bigger with less features. Overall very good product, definitely recommend. Great quality for low price.

Date PurchasedJune 2017