JVC LT-58N7105A (58")

JVC LT-58N7105A (58")

MPN: LT-58N7105A
See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by JVC

• Picture Quality
874K3mmm
874K3mmm

DONT BUY

JVC is not what it used to be. Had multiple models which failed. Sound quality is so bad for 2020, I had better quality sound on a Toshiba from 10 years ago! Would get TCL after having one previously for the price. TCL is better quality than JVC, so give JVC a pass trust me I have been stung twice by this crap brand.

Purchased in January 2020.

BillCentral Queensland, QLD

Best TV and Value for $

After 9 Years viewing a 40" plasma TV we decided it was time to up grade and the price was right in the sales leading into Christmas. Could not be happier with our purchase of this product has Netflix and YouTube built in and we have enjoyed a wider selection of movies and the resolution is superb, almost like looking out the window into real life, probably even clearer no smoke from bush fires. One big plus is that it was $50 cheaper than our 40" Plasma TV bought in July 2010. A great leap forward in our in home entertainment.

Purchased in December 2019 at Big W Yeppoon for $499.00.

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

sotero
soteroasked

can I download apps to JVC 58" LT-5N7115A android TV? I need KAYO sports app

Bill

I have a whole heap of apps my son downloaded for me on the same TV. However I do believe you need a Telstra TV module, Apple TV or similar from another provider such as Optus, I think it is called Yes TV. The telstra unit is $9 per month and then you pay subscription to Kayo, Netflix or whatever or you can purchase movies or rent movies. plus there is a whole heap of other stuff you can get.

Oli R.
Oli R.asked

Can you download extra apps like Stan or Disney+ and if so how do you do it

Bill

I do not know. I suspect it is possible but I have not tried.

Get an answer from our members and JVC representatives

Category4K Ultra HD TVs
Number of HDMI Ports3
Number of USB Ports2
Wall MountableYes
Weight12.5 kg
Operating SystemSamsung Smart TV (Orsay OS)
Dimensions (without stand) 1410 x 153 x 876 mm