JVC LT-40ND56A

JVC LT-40ND56A

See the Best Full HD TVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by JVC

3.8
  • Sound Quality
  • Software
  • Picture Quality
874K3mmm
874K3mmm

DONT BUY

I'm dirty on this company for selling me crap! Just don't buy from this brand, I have been stung twice by them. Not even as good as cheaper brands. Panasonic, LG and Samsung are the premium models, JVC is just crap in 2020, dunno what happened to a once good company in the early 2000's. Just complete rubbish now I would rather a TCL over a JVC and I have built computers since I was 6 years old so I know what I'm talking about. AVOID JVC

Lily B.
Lily B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great TV at a great price!!

This TV is fantastic for the price point. Bought it for $199 at Big W and have had it for a few months now, extremely satisfied with it. Used it mainly for other entertainment systems rather than the TV channels, it connects easily and is easy to operate. Great big screen with good quality.

Purchased at Big W for $199.00.

Other Full HD TVs

A Fabulous TV!

Thank you JVC for a great LED TV that I bought for my sister who just loves it.

The additional bonus of a built-in DVD player is a BONUS she raves about! The picture quality is so clear and the sound quality is beautifully crisp with the remote controls so easy to use.

Thanks JVC for a top notch LED TV and thank you BigW for the sale price of $319.00 that I paid for it.

(I’m buying a 2nd for my brother who’d very much like one).

Full HD TVs

Find out how JVC LT-40ND56A compares to other Full HD TVs

A Great TV!

My sister loves her JVC LED 40” TV I bought for her. The added bonus of the inbuilt DVD player she often uses when there’s nothing on TV to watch and she loves the convenience of it.

The picture quality is superb as it’s clear and the sound quality is just so crisp. The functionality of the remote control is ABC.

JVC, thank you for a great TV and BigW, thank you for the sale price of $319.00 that I paid for it. My brother’s now wanting to buy one too! A top buy I have to say.