Listing monitored by JW Computers

4.1
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (20)

Malli
MalliSydney

Great Service

I got my faulty PC fixed by JW computers. They are skilled and know exactly what they are doing.
I had to take my PC few times because of hardware issues and were very patient to fix it. All staff are very friendly and helping.Specail thanks to Jay for going the extra mile to get my computer fixed

GEK
GEKSydney, NSW

MPG Trident 3 Arctic 11 - great product, great service

• Product PurchasedMSi MPG Trident 3 Arctic 11TC-047AU

Elliot
ElliotSydney, NSW

Excellent purchasing experience

I checked out the website just trying to get a 144Hz monitor for my setup and they had a great selection to choose from. I went through them all and decided to get an AOC 144Hz full HD AdaptiveSync. Really easy to purchase. The only issue was getting to the shop at Castle Hill as it was far away. In the end it was worth it as the monitor is very good and pairs well with the rest of my setup.

• Store LocationCastle Hill NSW
  • Product PurchasedAOC G2490VX

Just went and it had amazing stuff and super nice staff!

Went there and I have all my components all in one piece and the staff were so nice and they have been there for 15 years!
I definitely recommend JW computers and you should shop for all your parts here. They didn't ask me to say this.

• Product PurchasedSamsung A Series HW-A650
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JW Computers Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

rockyah
rockyahSydney, NSW

Not impressed.

Rang about a computer part showing on the website, no answer after 9+mins ringing so left message on their call back service. No call back so went there for a Covid shop the next day only to find that 'limited' stock = NO stock. Went home and bought the part 34% cheaper from Amazon, now received after 6 days (8 days now and still no store callback). I'd rather support local business but they need to answer phone/return calls, or at least keep the website up to date.

Nat L.
Nat L.Sydney, NSW

Thank you for the professionalism and empathy

I was really happy with the professional, kind, quick, expert service at JW Computers, Blacktown. Staff went above and beyond

• Store LocationBlacktown, NSW
Brian
BrianSydney, NSW

Excellent after-sales service

HP pro book, purchased 11 months previously from Castle Hill branch, would not open in Windows 10.

They reinstalled Windows 10 within three working days, at no cost.

I wish to thank the technical and sales staff for their prompt and professional assistance, and highly recommend JW Computers.

• Store LocationCastle Hill, NSW
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Ronald
RonaldSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

I brought my computer in for a repair at Blacktown, which I had to have several parts replaced, and am very satisfied with the service.

The staff were very knowledgeable and happy to answer all my questions throughout the process, including multiple phone calls I made between handing it in and pickup. Staff really knew they're stuff and genuinely wanted to help me and keep me informed.

Would highly recommend, especially the Blacktown branch.

market_able
market_ableSydney, NSW

Honest & Trustworthy Opinion

As a woman who knows nothing much of technology & after being told to buy a new one by another, I went to JW Computers Blacktown for a 2nd opinion. I was fortunate that their Tech person, Tim, was in that day.
Tim could have told me too to buy a new laptop as he knew I was desperate & vulnerable but he fixed it instead. If you are looking for a trustworthy opinion, see Tim. He is in Blacktown branch on Thursdays and Fridays.
For polite customer service, see Jason. He will acknowledge your presence, even when he is in the middle of serving someone.

Michael R.
Michael R.Sydney, NSW

I would like to thank Jay at the Castle Hill store for his service. Great experiance and I will most certainly be back and can highly recommend this business.

• Store LocationCastle Hill
JonnyBulldog23
JonnyBulldog23South-Eastern Region, NSW

Got there in the end

Built a PC and had terrible luck in building it myself. JW came to the party and thanks to a couple of super star staff and a product change or two to MSI, I am now a very happy customer

These guys are awesome!

Took PC there for diagnostics as wasn’t powering up, didn’t take them long, faulty PSU, got another that was bad too, took it back they replaced and installed straight away

• Store LocationBlacktown NSW

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Fantastic Quality and Service

I knew I wanted to build my latest PC, and I wanted to do it locally. When I went into JW the guys helped me straight away. Asking what my main reasons for its use where going to be, and suggesting different parts. I came away with a quote, and absolutely no pressure to buy. I rang them a bit later, and asked if it was possible to upgrade some parts, and again they where more than happy to help, and make suggestions.

It took less than 10 days for them to finish the build (it would have been quicker if they had all parts in stock), and the build quality is fantastic.

This machine is a beast, and I will definitely use them again.

• Product PurchasedCustom PC
jezza
jezzaSydney, NSW

Cisco SPA 112 ATA

I required this adaptor as I have just received NBN and wanted to keep my analog phone. Was recommended this product by my internet provider. It was super-easy to purchase online. Communication and postage from JW was both A+.
If only installation was as easy! It took my provider 2 attempts and over an hour to remotely connect it, and this is a product they are familiar with! Maybe you could DIY if you know IT, but I definitely needed the help.
Otherwise this product does the job intended- let's hope for a long, long, time.

• Product PurchasedCisco SPA112
Luca
LucaSydney, NSW

Upgrading PCs at the moment

Hi I’m a JW customer and I’ve been told by the Bankstown store that you guys are not currently taking orders for computer jobs. I want to know if you can still upgrade my pc because I’m looking to and If you guys are able to. thank you Luca

JW Computers