Listing monitored by JW Computers

4.1
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
tony
tony

Technicians didn't follow the work instruction. Built machine wrong.

Despite the work ticket being correct, the techs installed Win on the wrong drive. Didn't check. No quality control. I asked at the store during pickup if there was anything different in the build compared to the ticket. They said there wasn't. Started installing applications and configuring, then found out there was a space issue on primary drive. Check the config and found it was wrong. Call the store to confirm and they apologised and offered to correct it but I have to drive back in with the machine and drop it off, then return later to pickup again. Hours of wasted time.

JonSydney, NSW

I forced to accept an unfair treatment from JW

My HP Envy x360 laptop unable to recognise Simplecom CH381 USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C) 4 Port Hub. The store refused to return. It is a disappointing experience. I was forced to have the 1 sided 'conclusion'.

mohammadalkalash
mohammadalkalashSydney, NSW

Bankstown store staff have dishonored the price agreement to fix our PC and charged us $65 diagnosis fee on top of that.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JW Computers Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Claiming Products are Mac compatible when they are not - Bad customer service - Didn't care

over 1.5 hour round trip to collect a portable monitor that was NOT COMPATIBLE with my Macbook even though the item description clearly states IT IS on their website. Guy was kind enough to allow me to try it first - good job I did!

No recourse, they didn't really care about my inconvenience.

Website appears good, but with sloppiness like this you're still just a budget local computer store. Sort it out.