Listing monitored by JW Computers

3.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (14)

Nat L.
Nat L.Sydney, NSW

Thank you for the professionalism and empathy

I was really happy with the professional, kind, quick, expert service at JW Computers, Blacktown. Staff went above and beyond

Store LocationBlacktown, NSW
Brian
BrianSydney, NSW

Excellent after-sales service

HP pro book, purchased 11 months previously from Castle Hill branch, would not open in Windows 10.

They reinstalled Windows 10 within three working days, at no cost.

I wish to thank the technical and sales staff for their prompt and professional assistance, and highly recommend JW Computers.

Store LocationCastle Hill, NSW
Ronald
RonaldSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

I brought my computer in for a repair at Blacktown, which I had to have several parts replaced, and am very satisfied with the service.

The staff were very knowledgeable and happy to answer all my questions throughout the process, including multiple phone calls I made between handing it in and pickup. Staff really knew they're stuff and genuinely wanted to help me and keep me informed.

Would highly recommend, especially the Blacktown branch.

market_able
market_ableSydney, NSW

Honest & Trustworthy Opinion

As a woman who knows nothing much of technology & after being told to buy a new one by another, I went to JW Computers Blacktown for a 2nd opinion. I was fortunate that their Tech person, Tim, was in that day.
Tim could have told me too to buy a new laptop as he knew I was desperate & vulnerable but he fixed it instead. If you are looking for a trustworthy opinion, see Tim. He is in Blacktown branch on Thursdays and Fridays.
For polite customer service, see Jason. He will acknowledge your presence, even when he is in the middle of serving someone.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JW Computers Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Michael R.
Michael R.Sydney, NSW

I would like to thank Jay at the Castle Hill store for his service. Great experiance and I will most certainly be back and can highly recommend this business.

Store LocationCastle Hill
JonnyBulldog23
JonnyBulldog23South-Eastern Region, NSW

Got there in the end

Built a PC and had terrible luck in building it myself. JW came to the party and thanks to a couple of super star staff and a product change or two to MSI, I am now a very happy customer

Store LocationBankstown

These guys are awesome!

Took PC there for diagnostics as wasn’t powering up, didn’t take them long, faulty PSU, got another that was bad too, took it back they replaced and installed straight away

Store LocationBlacktown NSW
geoff_jerry

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Fantastic Quality and Service

I knew I wanted to build my latest PC, and I wanted to do it locally. When I went into JW the guys helped me straight away. Asking what my main reasons for its use where going to be, and suggesting different parts. I came away with a quote, and absolutely no pressure to buy. I rang them a bit later, and asked if it was possible to upgrade some parts, and again they where more than happy to help, and make suggestions.

It took less than 10 days for them to finish the build (it would have been quicker if they had all parts in stock), and the build quality is fantastic.

This machine is a beast, and I will definitely use them again.

Product PurchasedCustom PC
jezza
jezzaSydney, NSW

Cisco SPA 112 ATA

I required this adaptor as I have just received NBN and wanted to keep my analog phone. Was recommended this product by my internet provider. It was super-easy to purchase online. Communication and postage from JW was both A+.
If only installation was as easy! It took my provider 2 attempts and over an hour to remotely connect it, and this is a product they are familiar with! Maybe you could DIY if you know IT, but I definitely needed the help.
Otherwise this product does the job intended- let's hope for a long, long, time.

Product PurchasedCisco SPA112

Luca
LucaSydney, NSW

Upgrading PCs at the moment

Hi I’m a JW customer and I’ve been told by the Bankstown store that you guys are not currently taking orders for computer jobs. I want to know if you can still upgrade my pc because I’m looking to and If you guys are able to. thank you Luca

Store LocationBankstown

Product PurchasedMSi NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio
Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Josh from Castle Hill Branch is amazing

He was extremely helpful and friendly, displaying professional mannerisms at all time. He assisted with my purchase of a new monitor and I am already happy with the results. Thank you again Josh for your assistance today and I look forward to my next purchase :)

Store LocationCastle Hill Branch

Harry Sambhi
Harry SambhiSydney, NSW

Outstanding service and competitive price

Outstanding customer service by staff at Blacktown store. I went in store few different times changing mind for components that I want to use for my custom build PC but they were very helpful every time I visited the store. Special mention to guys named Josh and Rosch. Rosch very professional and friendly answering to all my queries. Overall I am very happy with everything so far. Good work guys. Keep it up

Deb
DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent! Did the job my grandson needs it for, highly recommend, prompt service and delivery... Thank you!

Super easy navigating to look for what I wanted, great range of products and super satisfied with the quality of the product. Over all fantastic store and service, will be back!