Listing monitored by JW Computers

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (438)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (438)

Fast delivery and good price.

Delivery was 2 days so great during COVID lockdown. Free delivery was great too. The price was on par with other stores but the free delivery made them the cheapest.

Product PurchasedAOC C27G1
Zachery Ellis
Zachery EllisSydney

Easy to order, quick to deliver

JW had the lowest price on a few items I needed for a computer I'm building, the parts arrived long before the rest of the build. If everyone shipped as quickly as JW I'd be building a week early.

Basil
BasilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Graphics.

Pleased to be associated with JW Computers. Website is well laid out and easy to find items.
Furthermore, given the acute shortage of PC components at the moment I was pleased to find the article in stock and at a very competitive price. Delivery was spot on.

Fantastic Online Store

The product is well priced and free delivery so getting a good deal!
Despite the Covid lockdown, delivery of the items is still fast and item was well packed.

Great Price

I bought these for a great price and also had free delivery to my home. Very happy with the service and products.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Scott W.
Scott W.Perth, WA

Great upgrade

Service was fast , postage was fast.
Easy to deal with .
Brought a GTX 1050ti for my Q9650 on a PK5 Mobo and now can play Resident the villiage.
Works a treat

Thomas
ThomasGoulburn Valley, VIC

Exceptional service

I've purchased quite a few PC related items through JW computers online store over past few months and have always found them to be very prompt and courteous when replying to any enquiries I've had, their dispatch timeframes have always been within nominated time advised when I've made my order. Product selection is great and cover's wide variety of area's and pricing is very competitive with the products I purchased all in all I'd confidently recommend JW computers for any PC related items, my only suggestion is if they could be a little more competitive on their freight charges hence the 4 star rating otherwise it would have been 5 star's.

Johnny K
Johnny KSydney, NSW

Great price. Slow delivery.

Easily found what I wanted on the site. Due to lockdown, was not able to attend the physical store. Had to pay for delivery, which combined with the item, was still cheaper than anywhere else. Unfortunately, the item took 1-week to go from Bankstown the Chester Hill.

Product PurchasedTP-Link TL-PA7010P Kit
Craig L.
Craig L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Products, good prices, fast free delivery

Good website that is easy to navigate, with a fantastic range of brands and product. very fast free delivery. Fantastic experience.

Product PurchasedGigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 Extreme

Yang
Yang

Great turnaround

I had purchased the same product cheaper on MyDeal, but whilst their site showed in stock, they took my money and held onto it for a couple of weeks before telling me there was no stock and cancelled my order. I found the same item I wanted on JW computers and received it 2 days later. Great turnaround and a very good experience.
Only area of improvement I can think of is the price, though we're talking $10~15 difference on a near $200 item so for the seamless experience it was worth it

Anon A.
Anon A.

Great product for price and great online customer service

Bought the Asus Phoenix PH-GTX-1050TI came very quickly very happy with my purchase prices were original not like most jacking up price due to mining been looking for a while for a card with reasonable price and JW Computers delivered not only on price but quality and customer service will be shopping here again.

lharman7
lharman7Perth, WA

Ultra quick turnaround!

Ultra fast turnaround from the moment i ordered. The order was placed on the Saturday and the item arrived on the following Thursday which is very impressive considering i live in WA. Will definitely use JW again as i was impressed with the range of products and pricing.

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Fast Delivery!

Easy transaction, great price... My youngest son will enjoy his PC upgrade during Covid Lockdown, now to find time for the install. Shouldn't be a problem :)

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy to navigate and product arrived quickly and safely.

Took advantage of a free delivery offer and my order was processed quickly.
I received my item the next day via courier!

Almost Perfect

Wasn’t informed that item I ordered wasn’t in stock at the time.
After the 3 business days dispatch time from the item listing I bought, I had to contact customer service to find out that stock wouldn’t be in until the following week.

Customer care was quick to respond and every other part of my purchase experience was great, just wasn’t very transparent in stock/dispatch times.

Erica G.
Erica G.asked
Online store

Hi!
I think I bought a Canon Printer From you through Kogan. But I have not received it and the e-mail says it arrived yesterday. Tracking: [Number Removed]
My name is:
[Personal Details Removed]

Hi Erica G,

From what I can see from the tracking information, your order is still in transit and enroute to you.

Please check the tracking again.

If you have any further questions or queries, please contact us through Kogan as your order details such as identity/contact etc is kept private and secure.

ckchang1010
ckchang1010asked
JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.
Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives