JW Computers

JW Computers (page 2 of 19)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by JW Computers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (475)

Mark Leonard R.
Mark Leonard R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Easy peasy.

Ordered online. Arrived a few days later. No fuss, no bother. And free delivery made it even better. Website was easy to navigate, and check stock quantities helped.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

An example of excellent service.

Absolutely brilliant communication, very competitive pricing and great delivery time. Would have no hesitation in recommending JW Computers as a first class seller.

Product PurchasedAsus laptop

So easy to deal with! Super happy!

Everything was great! Easy process, quick delivery, good product! This next part of the text is just to fill the 20 word minimum text rule.

Product PurchasedPhilips monitor.

Josh
Josh

Okay Delivery Time, Good Packaging.

Bought myself a cheap but nice CPU Cooler, took about half a week for them to tell me it was on the way, after that, surprisingly took a day for it to be delivered. Not sure where it was posted from, never looked at the tracking number.

The CPU Cooler was nice packed, very protected must I say. Product works like a gem.

Anthony
AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Seller, putting the customer as their priority!

I purchased an Asus ROG THOR 1200W Platinum power supply through JW Computers.
The power supply was paid for immediately and at my door within 2 days.
The power supply was thoroughly wrapped in an assortment of bubble wraps to ensure its safe travel to me.
I highly recommend JW Computers as a seller and fully intend to use them again in the future.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Great laptop, great service!

Laptop was exactly as described. Came in perfect condition and on time.
The people I spoke with on the phone were incredibly polite and helpful.
Not much more to say really.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy website, good price, good selection

Very very very happy with the graphics card from JW, i am one happy customer. Highly recommended, fast delivery time

Product PurchasedASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming 10GB

Met expectations - But not happy with the shipping company

Disappointed that the shipping company had left it at my door - I did not give any instructions to do that, and I recieved an notification saying "authority to leave - left at front door." It was an expensive product, and I definitely did not give this authority.

Mark X.
Mark X.Sydney, NSW

Great Experience, Very Fast Delivery

JW Computers sent out my new AirPods Max extremely quickly and had one of the best prices anywhere. When good prices combine with good service, what more can you ask for? Highly recommend them!

Product PurchasedApple AirPods Max

Zbigniew Martin S.
Zbigniew Martin S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

All good here

The delivery took a bit longer however this is to be expected due to covid.
Also, there should be insured delivery, and not insurance offered for extra fee, after all it wasn’t cheap laptop. This is what most online stores offered.

Product PurchasedGigabyte Aero 15 OLED

I was worried when I had to spend a considerable sum with an online site for a product and they said it was their last one in stock. Hoped it wasn't going to be one of those times when websites say they are in stock and then they are out of them. But as my computer is my whole business it was vital I get the product. I was so impressed with JW. They emailed me at every step ( order, being packed, dispatched , courier etc etc). It arrived within 36 hours. Wow. Thanks Guys.

Taylor
TaylorGungahlin 2912, ACT

Quick Customer Service and Shipping

Was easy to find the product I wanted, confirm stock and purchase.
Brilliantly fast shipping.
Thanks for supplying me with one of the rarest GPUs to date!

Product PurchasedASUS EKWB GeForce RTX 3090 24GB Graphics Card

Great Services & Fast dispatch

Product was well priced, with super fast turnaround from when order was placed to delivery. Great continual updates as well in regards to the status of my order.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

fast postage and well packaged power supply order

ordered 2 Silverstone power supplies online. got them fast and well packaged. no issues with power supplies while using on Raspberry Pi desktop build

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service. Courier delivery, not so much

Very happy with my order, Chris was super helpful. But please, please never use fastway couriers again. Appalling delivery service (due too fastway not jwcomputers)

Harshad
HarshadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with overall service

I ordered a GPU, wasnt sure if it was in stock on the site(that could be improved),After calling they confirmed got 1 in stock. From ordering to be delivered to me took 2 days. Very happy and satisfied.

Laurence S.
Laurence S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery and well packed.

Easy to navigate and find what i wanted via staticice. Ordering was straightforward. Good pricing for computer parts. Overall a good experience.

Product PurchasedWestern Digital WD Blue 3.5" HDD 4 TB
Sourav P.
Sourav P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Delivery time and packaging was great

The quality and pricing was perfect. It was very easy to find the product I was looking for. There was proper update at every stages of the delivery process.

DANIEL
DANIELSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Prices

Easy to navigate website, great prices, fast shipping, fantastic range of products, only online pc store I will purchase from. A+++

Jay
JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Found my product and store through a google search, very happy to have bought ex demo stock at a fair price and it was shipped very fast, thanks guys will keep you in mind for future purchases !

Product PurchasedSteelSeries Arctis 5
Lee C.
Lee C.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome, great price and communication, speedy delivery, as described. Thank you

Easy to Navigate.

Vast range of products and we'll described.

Genuine Epson replacement bulb. Can't get better than that.

Communication was fantastic with constant updates on progress of delivery.

market_able
market_ableSydney, NSW

Honest & Trustworthy Opinion

As a woman who knows nothing much of technology & after being told to buy a new one by another, I went to JW Computers Blacktown for a 2nd opinion. I was fortunate that their Tech person, Tim, was in that day.
Tim could have told me too to buy a new laptop as he knew I was desperate & vulnerable but he fixed it instead. If you are looking for a trustworthy opinion, see Tim. He is in Blacktown branch on Thursdays and Fridays.
For polite customer service, see Jason. He will acknowledge your presence, even when he is in the middle of serving someone.

Store LocationBlacktown
Ozg80
Ozg80Sydney

2 Days fast shipping in Sydney, highly recommended

My Apple AirPods Max arrived in 2 days! Seller keep you informed of whole despatch process, Highly Recommended Seller will buy again

Product PurchasedApple AirPods Max
Papabear
Papabear

Confidence

As they use Aus Post you never worry about delivery.
If your not home it goes to nearest Post Office.
Lokking forward to my next purchase with them.

Mark E.
Mark E.Sydney, NSW

Great laptop, competitive price, excellent service

Store was easy to navigate and I was looking for an exact and probably rare specification (Ryzen R7 and RTX 3070), found just what I was looking for at a great price. The JW experience was great, regular updates so I knew exactly what was going on plus a fast delivery. Item was well packaged as well. Will go to JW again in future.

Product Purchasedasus

Erica G.
Erica G.asked
Online store

Hi!
I think I bought a Canon Printer From you through Kogan. But I have not received it and the e-mail says it arrived yesterday. Tracking: [Number Removed]
My name is:
[Personal Details Removed]

Hi Erica G,

From what I can see from the tracking information, your order is still in transit and enroute to you.

Please check the tracking again.

If you have any further questions or queries, please contact us through Kogan as your order details such as identity/contact etc is kept private and secure.

ckchang1010
ckchang1010asked
JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.
Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives