JW Computers

JW Computers (page 3 of 19)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by JW Computers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (473)

James
James

Happy

Item came pronptly and worked well as described. I'll shop here again online. Bought a graphics card that nowhere else had in stock.

Ethan
EthanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only place with what I wanted in stock, and fast shipping

I couldn't find the 5950x for a reasonable price anywhere except here. I ordered on Tuesday afternoon, they dispatched the same day and it arrived by Friday, and it works perfectly. Will definitely buy from JW again if they have what I need.

Murtz
MurtzSydney, NSW

Fantastic service and prompt delivery. Thank you.

did not have an issue with navigating the website
found what i needed
Very good so far as they are OEM

Iain
IainSydney, NSW

Delivered in a timely manner, easy to find online.

Purchase a low quality GPU, item was delivered as expected, easy to find on website and confirm stock (most important)

I love this computer

I saw a good deal online and after doing lots of research I couldn't better it. the order went through easily and the product was dispatched promptly.
it took longer than I expected to arrive and the tracking information was confusing

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
josephiner
josephinerSydney, NSW

Excellent service and delivery

It was easy to find through online store, easy to get through order process without any issues . Very good to use

Order went smoothly and on time

Order went smoothly and on time. Customer service was prompt with a question I had. Dispatch happened very quickly after purchase.

Olga R.
Olga R.

Excellent experience buying from JW Computers online

I purchased a monitor over the weekend. It was shipped on Monday from their warehouse in NSW and delivered to Brisbane by midday on Tuesday. I emailed them a question about the product before buying it, and another after receiving the product. They replied to my emails answering my questions very promptly. Their website is easy to use. The purchase and delivery were very smooth and quick, and they emailed me frequent updates about the delivery. I'm very satisfied with the whole process.

Fast delivery and good customer staff would recommend

- Dispatch and delivery time was very impressive
- Customer service team was very reliable and helped resolve an issue I had extremely was
- Easy to place order online
- Good pricing
All-round good experience would highly recommend :)

SANJST
SANJSTPerth

Reasonably Priced Products Delivered Quickly

The JW Computers online store was easy to navigate and find/compare items I was interested in (15-inch i7 laptops). I actually shopped around other computer stores but found JW's prices and delivery prices to be cheaper than other online stores for comparable products. The ordering process was quick and easy and the delivery was very, very fast for Eastern States to regional WA. I definitely recommend JW Computers for ease of ordering, low prices and quick delivery.

Quick delivery and constant updates

Ordering was easy, price was great, delivery was fast and I was updated at each step. Unexpectedly good service and very impressed.

Awesome communication

Very good communication and received package from interstate in 4 days. Ver happy with their service! Would highly recommend. Thanks

heger23
heger23

Good price, quick dispatch, overcharged for shipping and no email reply

Can't fault everything up until the package was sent...I paid $18 extra for "courier" shipping only for it to be sent regular parcel post with Aus post. I replied to the email as instructed and have not received a reply within 72 hours as to why I was overcharged or why the item was not sent via courier.

Customer
CustomerSydney, NSW

The way to run a business.

Cheaper price and easier delivery options than the competition. Very little obstruction on the page to hinder investigation of specifications. Quick and cheap delivery. Will definitely be a return customer.

dxzone12
dxzone12Sydney, NSW

Great service and price

The products arrived well packed and in good condition. The staff were friendly when I called to discuss stock levels and they were the only store I could find with this product in stock. The website was easy to navigate as well my only criticism would be the sight was a bit slow to load sometimes.
The shipping was also very quick arriving before I would have expected.

James V.
James V.Sydney, NSW

Bloody unit of a power supply

Great price and the excellent customer service. Very responsive and attentive. The delivery was quick, cheap and I was informed along every step of the way. Could not go wrong!

Ranjoy B
Ranjoy BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery, and quick responses to email queries.

Ordered online, and had an issue with my account when trying to track the order. Emailed support, who responded very quickly with the resolution. Item was also shipped out and received very quickly. Very happy, thank you!

Stephen B.
Stephen B.Central West, NSW

Item arrived on time and intact extremely happy with service and tracking

Very easy to navigate found item fast
So far great quality looks awesome
Product range was very good
Quality is great item looks awesome

jfarrugia87
jfarrugia87

Impressed

Easy to find this seller, online order process was easy, shipping was excellent, product works as expected. Would buy here again.

Jude
JudePenrith, NSW

Very happy with my monitor

Found the item I wanted very quickly and purchased it. I also spoke to the Castle Hill store today and the gentleman I spoke to was very helpful! Thank you.

Jay S.
Jay S.North-West & West coast, TAS

Very Prompt and great customer service

Easy to use website. Only got standard shipping not express and it was still here super quick to TAS.
Had a question about the product that was already mid process and they were super helpful.
Great updates for continuous tracking! Nice one!

Super fast!

ordered my new CPU & graphics card on wednesday afternoon, got it thursday morning! everything was exactly as ordered and packaged so perfectly! great service!!!

HowardHobart, TAS

Almost 10 out of 10 except...

Product was exactly as described and great value and was amazed how fast the laptop arrived from the Sydney warehouse to my home in Hobart.
If I was to find any criticism then it would be the response to my query, both from the online store and again via email.
I purchased the laptop before I received any return communications.
Work on your 'query response times' and you'll have a repeat customer.

Ellery stone
Ellery stonePerth, WA

No damage, item is perfect!

Online store was easy to navigate and customer service was great along with the product being in exceptional quality and condition after shipping. 10/10

Sash
SashMelbourne

Excellent Service

Lightning fast delivery and processing. I made an order for a new power supply for my new PC on Thursday evening and the order was shipped on Friday and was delivered to me on Monday. It cannot get any better than that! I am very happy with JW and would not hesitate to shop again if there is a need. Keep up the great work JW!

ckchang1010
ckchang1010asked
JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.
Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Michael Mc
Michael Mcasked
JW Computers

I would like to purchase a Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX2080ti but prices are all over the place. Of course it has to be new. Can anyone help me out?

Hi Michael,

Sure, we can help out.

At the moment, due to the economic affect, and global supply shortages caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been a few price changes on certain items, though not everything.

We do have RTX2080Ti's in stock.

Send us a PM and we will contact you to discuss.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives