Listing monitored by JW Computers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (469)

Great experience

Bought through ebay store and received item quickly in perfect brand new condition. Great communication letting me know that there may be delays in delivery, although my order arrived on time. Very reliable business & I’d be happy to buy from them again in future.

Product PurchasedRazer Kiyo RZ19-02320100
Henry H.
Henry H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Don't order during Covid lockdowns - your item will be late, they won't answer the phone nor respond to emails.

Product PurchasedPhilips 23.8" LCD monitor with Ultra Wide-Color 246E9QDSB/75
Greg
GregGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better than the others, and quieter where it counts.

Adjustable fan speed is great, it’s super quiet and I just love it. I’m using this on a very active laptop and I haven’t heard it overheat once.

Cory
CorySydney, NSW

Quick and efficient delivery in these tough times

We all know during these current times online is so important to people and delays are expected in delivery with a high demand. But what can I say the item was in stock and delivered to me, setup working within 4 days of placing the order. I was kept informed throughout the process with perfect tracking and notification. Great service to both JW Computers and Australia Post

Product Purchasedlogitech brio 4k webcam

Absolutely Loving it

Ted
TedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Top Notch

Looking for a new motherboard and found what i wanted in no time. Ordering was easy and parcel arrived five days later. Good experience and will be ordering more parts from JW Online. Highly recommended.

Ann58
Ann58Sydney, NSW

Prebuilt JW i5 10th-Gen Office PC

Computer is fine and works as expected.
One problem - when I spoke with the sales person, I was told there was space for 2 Optical drives. This is not so - barely room for one! The build of the cabinet is such that it does not allow the room for the second drive. Sales people do not seem to know their products very well.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Frustrated
FrustratedSouth East Queensland, QLD

No problems during a pandemic

Bought a laptop online. Very easy to order. Laptop arrived from their warehouse within 5 days. Amazing. You are kept in the loop every step of the way. Very impressive given the current covid circumstances. I. would buy from them again.

Product PurchasedASUS 14" F407UA-EB352T Laptop
PatCJ
PatCJSydney, NSW

Faster delivery by snail mail

The order online was quick and easy. However despite qualifying for free delivery, I opted to pay for an expressed post but received the item 3 weeks later!!!

Product PurchasedTP-Link AC1300 Deco M5

Bruce C.
Bruce C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product, improved my WiFi signal out of sight.

I found your store online while researching mesh systems.
The Mercusys 3 pack I bought was delivered quickly, was easy to set up and works a treat.

Product PurchasedMercusys Mesh system
Hoayen C.
Hoayen C.Sydney, NSW

Great price, amazing product.

Been gaming for a while never treated myself for any real accessories. Although it may not be great for some of the users out there, however for my first foot in the door with this mechanical keyboard thing. Its performance is amazing compared to normal keyboards even those which claim to be "gaming" keyboards! It's entry level compared to other stuff I see on the site but honestly for a casual gamer, it's pretty awesome. Although the main thing was the keyboard the mouse also felt great in the palm of my hands. Everything was very easy to use no need for extra software to make everything work, simple plug and play and off you go. Thanks for stocking this awesome product. Thanks Coolermaster for providing good affordable products.

Shane Y.
Shane Y.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great site. Will shop here again.

Easy to navigate.
Good selection of components.
Communication was clear and timely.
Goods arrived promptly and in good condition.
The system works as expected.

Browny
BrownySydney, NSW

Disappointed with delivery

I purchased an item and paid for express delivery
The item was purchased on the 20th of august it was not posted to Australia post till the 27th and I did not receive the item until the 9th of September.

The store is 3km away from me.

Exactly how I wanted it

Used ebay to purchase the product. The product was as expected and got it a very reasonable price. I have not searched for any other products.

Richard W.
Richard W.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great Service

Very satisfied with range & quality. Very easy to navigate the store. The turn around from ordering to delivery was spectacular given COVID restrictions.

Erica G.
Erica G.asked
Online store

Hi!
I think I bought a Canon Printer From you through Kogan. But I have not received it and the e-mail says it arrived yesterday. Tracking: [Number Removed]
My name is:
[Personal Details Removed]

Hi Erica G,

From what I can see from the tracking information, your order is still in transit and enroute to you.

Please check the tracking again.

If you have any further questions or queries, please contact us through Kogan as your order details such as identity/contact etc is kept private and secure.

ckchang1010
ckchang1010asked
JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.
Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives