Listing monitored by JW Computers

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (12)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (12)

PatCJ
PatCJSydney, NSW

Faster delivery by snail mail

The order online was quick and easy. However despite qualifying for free delivery, I opted to pay for an expressed post but received the item 3 weeks later!!!

Product PurchasedTP-Link AC1300 Deco M5
Browny
BrownySydney, NSW

Disappointed with delivery

I purchased an item and paid for express delivery
The item was purchased on the 20th of august it was not posted to Australia post till the 27th and I did not receive the item until the 9th of September.

The store is 3km away from me.

Carly C
Carly CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ordered 21/12, Customer Service Team Lied About Dispatching

Product PurchasedCreative SoundBlaster Omni Surround 5.1 USB Sound Card
Gman
GmanPerth, WA

Long delivery time, not worth the wait.

Placed my order on 26/12/2020 as it would only take 5-7 business days to deliver. Called a week and a half later only to be told that they are ordering it to their warehouse which will take 5-7 days, once JW has it, they will ship it out to me which will be another 5-7 days. It's gone from 5-7 business days to potentially a 4 week farce. Seems other reviewers who ordered on Boxing day received their product promptly.
Disappointing, not worth the wait. If I knew it would take this long I wouldn't have bothered & won't be ordering anything from them again.

Izaak
IzaakSydney, NSW

Left in an unsafe spot

Item is in good condition, however the item was not left in a safe place. This is not something that you would want when ordering expensive items such as computer parts. Furthermore, the box is not subtle, as the box itself was a recycled box with Sony branding all over it (the item was not a sony product btw). With so much branding and visible to bystanders, it is extremely concerning

Product PurchasedNoctua NH-D15 Chromax
Sean H.
Sean H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Low Profile GFX Card without Low Profile Bracket = USELESS PURCHASE!!

I purchased a low profile gfx card that has no low profile bracket making the purchase pointless.
Delivery was quick however it was pricey.

tony
tony

Technicians didn't follow the work instruction. Built machine wrong.

Despite the work ticket being correct, the techs installed Win on the wrong drive. Didn't check. No quality control. I asked at the store during pickup if there was anything different in the build compared to the ticket. They said there wasn't. Started installing applications and configuring, then found out there was a space issue on primary drive. Check the config and found it was wrong. Call the store to confirm and they apologised and offered to correct it but I have to drive back in with the machine and drop it off, then return later to pickup again. Hours of wasted time.

Store LocationCastle Hill
Andre T.JW Computers

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Matt N

Uncommunicative and long processing times.

Ordered an item that was ‘in stock’ and waited for the order to be shipped. Checked a week later and the order had only just been created, and sent an email asking what had happened. They said that new stock was going to arrive at the end of the week! It didn’t and I waited for another week until I had to ask them again - then my order was finally processed.

Stock wasn’t accurate and lack of communication about my order, despite them telling me they’d keep me updated.

Delivery hasn’t even come at all and it’s been 3 weeks.

Severely disappointed.

Matt N

My order number is 90031249.

Matt N

Hi, it’s been 3 weeks now.

KenRQ
KenRQSydney, NSW

The products I ordered were not delivered.

The products I ordered were not delivered because the system sent them by Couriers Please who do not deliver to Parcel Lockers. Over 2 weeks after order and I still do not have my goods. Not very happy at the moment.

mohammadalkalash
mohammadalkalashSydney, NSW

Bankstown store staff have dishonored the price agreement to fix our PC and charged us $65 diagnosis fee on top of that.

Store LocationBankstown
Product PurchasedFix
Andre T.JW Computers

Terrible company that can't do things right.

I placed an order on the 20th of July and it took them until the 31st of July to realise a product was no longer in production to then email me and apologise. How does it take 11 days to make one simple phone call to the supplier and ask if said product was in stock? Now I need to wait for a refund before I can go to another Computer store to buy the product that I want. They even had the audacity to suggest that I wait another week to get the product of a different brand. Never shopping here ever again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Claiming Products are Mac compatible when they are not - Bad customer service - Didn't care

over 1.5 hour round trip to collect a portable monitor that was NOT COMPATIBLE with my Macbook even though the item description clearly states IT IS on their website. Guy was kind enough to allow me to try it first - good job I did!

No recourse, they didn't really care about my inconvenience.

Website appears good, but with sloppiness like this you're still just a budget local computer store. Sort it out.

Store LocationBankstown

Erica G.
Erica G.asked
Online store

Hi!
I think I bought a Canon Printer From you through Kogan. But I have not received it and the e-mail says it arrived yesterday. Tracking: [Number Removed]
My name is:
[Personal Details Removed]

Hi Erica G,

From what I can see from the tracking information, your order is still in transit and enroute to you.

Please check the tracking again.

If you have any further questions or queries, please contact us through Kogan as your order details such as identity/contact etc is kept private and secure.

ckchang1010
ckchang1010asked
JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.
Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives