Listing monitored by JW Computers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (8)
Luca
LucaSydney, NSW

Upgrading PCs at the moment

Hi I’m a JW customer and I’ve been told by the Bankstown store that you guys are not currently taking orders for computer jobs. I want to know if you can still upgrade my pc because I’m looking to and If you guys are able to. thank you Luca

Store LocationBankstown

Adequate service

The online store was easy to navigate and immediate advice of Courier tracking - however it seems the courier lost the first parcel, and there was minimal communication from JW or the Couriers, requiring me to follow both of them up before another item was despatched, and delivered promptly.

PDC
PDC

Thanks Andre - not sure where the delay occurred - all good in the end

Andre T.JW Computers

Not a problem at all, thank you!

Regards,

Velma
VelmaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

works great

Product was exactly what I needed and it was easy to find and navigate the website.
It wasnt the quickest delivery but it arrived safely. Probably excessive postage cost though considering it was a small item.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JW Computers compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

One off payment

Easy to find what I wanted and purchase it, probably won't purchase anything again. I am not a computer nerd that purchases regularly. Found the site on google and this was the best price in a brand I know

Andre T.JW Computers

Everything Secured and working. However.

I was sad to find that no IO sheild was sent with the product. (MotherBoard).
Everything else was satisfactory, I also purchased a refirbished model so what was I expecting.
Really fast shipping though.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Mark
MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Took a long time to process order*

Good pricing, found items that i needed with ease. Unfortunately
took over a week to process before taking another week to send out...
Compared to other stores such as Newegg/pccase gear which are same day process and next day delivery.
Aside from that, i am still satisfied with my product/purchase .

Product PurchasedThermalTake Water3.0 Am4 bracket

Could be better

Order was forgotten, had to make contact to get it processed a week after i placed the order. However after making contact they apologised and delivered the package the next day. Apart from that the product was in good condition.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great retailer, great store, poordelivery service.

I've dealt with JW for many years, good merch, good prices, however, they use couriers please for their deliveries. I stopped used couriers please for my own business because of bad service, and my experience here was not different. Choose startrack express if purchasing from JW.
JW Computers however, highly recommended

ckchang1010
ckchang1010asked
JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.
Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Michael Mc
Michael Mcasked
JW Computers

I would like to purchase a Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX2080ti but prices are all over the place. Of course it has to be new. Can anyone help me out?

Hi Michael,

Sure, we can help out.

At the moment, due to the economic affect, and global supply shortages caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been a few price changes on certain items, though not everything.

We do have RTX2080Ti's in stock.

Send us a PM and we will contact you to discuss.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives