Listing monitored by JW Computers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (38)
Thomas
ThomasGoulburn Valley, VIC

Exceptional service

I've purchased quite a few PC related items through JW computers online store over past few months and have always found them to be very prompt and courteous when replying to any enquiries I've had, their dispatch timeframes have always been within nominated time advised when I've made my order. Product selection is great and cover's wide variety of area's and pricing is very competitive with the products I purchased all in all I'd confidently recommend JW computers for any PC related items, my only suggestion is if they could be a little more competitive on their freight charges hence the 4 star rating otherwise it would have been 5 star's.

Almost Perfect

Wasn’t informed that item I ordered wasn’t in stock at the time.
After the 3 business days dispatch time from the item listing I bought, I had to contact customer service to find out that stock wouldn’t be in until the following week.

Customer care was quick to respond and every other part of my purchase experience was great, just wasn’t very transparent in stock/dispatch times.

RYU
RYUSydney, NSW

Fast delivery like no other

Fast delivery like no other. I was looking for a fan to increase ventilation in my computer and found this item Corsair ML120 Pro on special in JW computer online.

Product PurchasedCorsair

Jayson
JaysonSydney, NSW

Good price, fast delivery speed but...

Bought an ITX case on the Tuesday night online, received it on Thursday. Pricing was great and online shopping experience and order handling was on point.

Problem is, even though the order had my home address on it, the package was delivered to a convenience store roughly 10 minutes away. Not a deal breaker, but does lose 1 star for the inconvenience, especially while under stay at home orders.

Josh
Josh

Okay Delivery Time, Good Packaging.

Bought myself a cheap but nice CPU Cooler, took about half a week for them to tell me it was on the way, after that, surprisingly took a day for it to be delivered. Not sure where it was posted from, never looked at the tracking number.

The CPU Cooler was nice packed, very protected must I say. Product works like a gem.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Met expectations - But not happy with the shipping company

Disappointed that the shipping company had left it at my door - I did not give any instructions to do that, and I recieved an notification saying "authority to leave - left at front door." It was an expensive product, and I definitely did not give this authority.

Zbigniew Martin S.
Zbigniew Martin S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

All good here

The delivery took a bit longer however this is to be expected due to covid.
Also, there should be insured delivery, and not insurance offered for extra fee, after all it wasn’t cheap laptop. This is what most online stores offered.

Product PurchasedGigabyte Aero 15 OLED

Pretty good services

Chose to buy with JW since they had the lowest cost on a product compared to competitors with a pretty decent shipping rate as well - Had no issues, the product took a few days to ship but arrived in good condition.

Product PurchasedRazer PBT Keycap Upgrade Set
HowardHobart, TAS

Almost 10 out of 10 except...

Product was exactly as described and great value and was amazed how fast the laptop arrived from the Sydney warehouse to my home in Hobart.
If I was to find any criticism then it would be the response to my query, both from the online store and again via email.
I purchased the laptop before I received any return communications.
Work on your 'query response times' and you'll have a repeat customer.

Find out how JW Computers compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Hope to be returning soon

Awesome service agreeable price on products and super fast delivery. Hope to be returning soon for further cards and components.

All arrived

More transparency around where they are getting stock. Something was listed as "in stock" but had to come from a 3rd party which was out of stock.

Otherwise everything else was fantastic! Thanks for help and getting everything during this crazy xmas rush!

Would definitely use them again.

Product PurchasedAMD Ryzen 5 3600X
Nadia B.
Nadia B.South East Queensland, QLD

Parts ordered actually BETTER than described, tiny bit slow to process

Ordered a refurb motherboard which said "board only" and actually received the entire board kit including all cables shields etc, which was great. CPU I ordered was also about $400 cheaper (and in stock) than my local supplier. Tiny bit slow to pick the order (4 days), but given it was the day before black friday that isnt a surprise. Very happy with what I got, shipping was also overnight even though I chose the cheap option

Mike F.
Mike F.Canberra 2600, ACT

Good customer service made up for poor catalogue data.

Good product, although not what I originally ordered. Great service and fast delivery. Despite being off to a bad start with incorrect cataloguing information and despatch, the matter was rectified in short order and an agreed substitute product forwarded freight-free. I'm impressed with the level of customer service. Would I deal with this company again? Initially my answer would have been No. Now it's an unqualified Yes.

Warwick R.
Warwick R.Hunter Region, NSW

Great phone advice and good product

Had a little problem distilling the solution to the problem with power supply, but once I talked to someone on the phone, got it sorted quickly. The product was exactly what I needed, but the delivery was a tad slow, and a bit expensive.

Product Purchasedpower supply

Solid experience purchasing online during COVID.

Bought a video card & hard drive. Prices were extremely competitive.
Shipping was made shortly after I made the purchase.
Time from placing order to delivery was spot-on. It felt like this was a real business who processed my order, picked it and prepared it for dispatch.
My only annoyance in this whole transaction is a finicky CAPTCHA when accessing my account - so not much to complain about.
Already planning on being a repeat customer.

Erica G.
Erica G.asked
Online store

Hi!
I think I bought a Canon Printer From you through Kogan. But I have not received it and the e-mail says it arrived yesterday. Tracking: [Number Removed]
My name is:
[Personal Details Removed]

Hi Erica G,

From what I can see from the tracking information, your order is still in transit and enroute to you.

Please check the tracking again.

If you have any further questions or queries, please contact us through Kogan as your order details such as identity/contact etc is kept private and secure.

ckchang1010
ckchang1010asked
JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.
Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives