Listing monitored by JW Computers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (57)

PatCJ
PatCJSydney, NSW

Faster delivery by snail mail

The order online was quick and easy. However despite qualifying for free delivery, I opted to pay for an expressed post but received the item 3 weeks later!!!

Product PurchasedTP-Link AC1300 Deco M5
Browny
BrownySydney, NSW

Disappointed with delivery

I purchased an item and paid for express delivery
The item was purchased on the 20th of august it was not posted to Australia post till the 27th and I did not receive the item until the 9th of September.

The store is 3km away from me.

RYU
RYUSydney, NSW

Delayed shipping

There was a delay in postage but JW computer have informed on this and offered a refund on the postage fee. great customer service,

Marayong
MarayongSydney, NSW

The usual good service

As always we are happy with the product, support and people of JW Computers. Notification that delay would be caused by having to order in product would have been helpful, but no-body's perfect. Australia Post delay is outside their control. Overall, great company, helpful nice people, good result.

crap delivery

The box was damaged and had holes, i've heard stories of mishandling parts at the warehouse and I'm pretty sure my monitor was just thrown around for it to end up like this. Thank crap it works. Crap delivery

YurisSouth East Queensland, QLD

They sent me the wrong product

I ordered a Razer Orochi V2 but they sent me a Razer Deathadder Essential which is cheaper. Tried to call the customer support but they're not responding. Sent an email and the auto-reply said that they'll respond in at least 3 days when I've waited for 11 days for the item. Disappointed.

Yuris

Hi, I believe I have sent the order number in private through this review

grumpy cat
grumpy catSydney, NSW

Good customer service, had a few hiccups with delivery and a manufacturer defect on one item but they fixed it up.

Online store is very easy to navigate. I was happy with most of what I ordered. The only problem was with delivery and pandemic related delays and a manufacturer defect on one item which was fixed up by their after sales service. The customer service was good and I cant fault them on after sales service.

Andre T.JW Computers

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
TechyTim
TechyTimPerth, WA

Easy to navigate easy to read, fantastic

very easy.
a variety of products and some that are not available in my city. very good.
products are satisfactory and arrived quicker than expected.
Well done guys thank you so much for your time and effort.

Product PurchasedAMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor
Pfitzy
PfitzySydney Surrounds, NSW

Good way to order in lockdown

If you'd asked me even three years ago to trust online ordering for a new PC, I'd have laughed. Lockdown and a responsive team at JW made it it easy with a good selection of hardware across a broad range of needs.
I'm now the owner of a new notebook PC with plenty of grunt at the right price.

Product PurchasedHP Omen 15.6

Thomas
ThomasGoulburn Valley, VIC

Exceptional service

I've purchased quite a few PC related items through JW computers online store over past few months and have always found them to be very prompt and courteous when replying to any enquiries I've had, their dispatch timeframes have always been within nominated time advised when I've made my order. Product selection is great and cover's wide variety of area's and pricing is very competitive with the products I purchased all in all I'd confidently recommend JW computers for any PC related items, my only suggestion is if they could be a little more competitive on their freight charges hence the 4 star rating otherwise it would have been 5 star's.

Almost Perfect

Wasn’t informed that item I ordered wasn’t in stock at the time.
After the 3 business days dispatch time from the item listing I bought, I had to contact customer service to find out that stock wouldn’t be in until the following week.

Customer care was quick to respond and every other part of my purchase experience was great, just wasn’t very transparent in stock/dispatch times.

Jayson
JaysonSydney, NSW

Good price, fast delivery speed but...

Bought an ITX case on the Tuesday night online, received it on Thursday. Pricing was great and online shopping experience and order handling was on point.

Problem is, even though the order had my home address on it, the package was delivered to a convenience store roughly 10 minutes away. Not a deal breaker, but does lose 1 star for the inconvenience, especially while under stay at home orders.

Josh
Josh

Okay Delivery Time, Good Packaging.

Bought myself a cheap but nice CPU Cooler, took about half a week for them to tell me it was on the way, after that, surprisingly took a day for it to be delivered. Not sure where it was posted from, never looked at the tracking number.

The CPU Cooler was nice packed, very protected must I say. Product works like a gem.

Met expectations - But not happy with the shipping company

Disappointed that the shipping company had left it at my door - I did not give any instructions to do that, and I recieved an notification saying "authority to leave - left at front door." It was an expensive product, and I definitely did not give this authority.

Zbigniew Martin S.
Zbigniew Martin S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

All good here

The delivery took a bit longer however this is to be expected due to covid.
Also, there should be insured delivery, and not insurance offered for extra fee, after all it wasn’t cheap laptop. This is what most online stores offered.

Product PurchasedGigabyte Aero 15 OLED

Erica G.
Erica G.asked
Online store

Hi!
I think I bought a Canon Printer From you through Kogan. But I have not received it and the e-mail says it arrived yesterday. Tracking: [Number Removed]
My name is:
[Personal Details Removed]

Hi Erica G,

From what I can see from the tracking information, your order is still in transit and enroute to you.

Please check the tracking again.

If you have any further questions or queries, please contact us through Kogan as your order details such as identity/contact etc is kept private and secure.

ckchang1010
ckchang1010asked
JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.
Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives