Listing monitored by JW Computers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (406)

Olivia Hill
Olivia HillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely FAST delivery, compared to other retailers!

Very nicely packaged, extremely fast delivery. I have ordered a few times from JW now, and still very pleased with my orders!

Product PurchasedLian Li products
Craig L.
Craig L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Products, good prices, fast free delivery

Good website that is easy to navigate, with a fantastic range of brands and product. very fast free delivery. Fantastic experience.

Product PurchasedGigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 Extreme
Yang
Yang

Great turnaround

I had purchased the same product cheaper on MyDeal, but whilst their site showed in stock, they took my money and held onto it for a couple of weeks before telling me there was no stock and cancelled my order. I found the same item I wanted on JW computers and received it 2 days later. Great turnaround and a very good experience.
Only area of improvement I can think of is the price, though we're talking $10~15 difference on a near $200 item so for the seamless experience it was worth it

Anon A.
Anon A.

Great product for price and great online customer service

Bought the Asus Phoenix PH-GTX-1050TI came very quickly very happy with my purchase prices were original not like most jacking up price due to mining been looking for a while for a card with reasonable price and JW Computers delivered not only on price but quality and customer service will be shopping here again.

Product PurchasedASUS Phoenix GeForce PH-GTX1050TI-4G
lharman7
lharman7Perth, WA

Ultra quick turnaround!

Ultra fast turnaround from the moment i ordered. The order was placed on the Saturday and the item arrived on the following Thursday which is very impressive considering i live in WA. Will definitely use JW again as i was impressed with the range of products and pricing.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Fast Delivery!

Easy transaction, great price... My youngest son will enjoy his PC upgrade during Covid Lockdown, now to find time for the install. Shouldn't be a problem :)

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy to navigate and product arrived quickly and safely.

Took advantage of a free delivery offer and my order was processed quickly.
I received my item the next day via courier!

Product PurchasedASUS Phoenix GeForce PH-GTX1050TI-4G
Nat L.
Nat L.Sydney, NSW

Thank you for the professionalism and empathy

I was really happy with the professional, kind, quick, expert service at JW Computers, Blacktown. Staff went above and beyond

Store LocationBlacktown, NSW

Excellent customer service

I am not a fan of purchasing online neither of doing reviews, but I felt, in this case, it was the right thing to do.

I ordered a backpack for my new gaming computer from JW Computers Online store and everything was just fine. Since the moment of the transaction I received a proper follow up of my order and I received within a few days. The product is what is shown in the page and I feel very satisfied.

Thank you guys for your excellent customer service.

Jamie M.
Jamie M.Sydney, NSW

A delight to deal with - product was just right, prompt and easy delivery

A quick model number search brought up the right compatible product (RAM) - easy to purchase, fast delivery with regular status updates up to delivery (only a few days even in COVID-times). Good job - again!

Easy on line experience. Fast delivery. Kept up to date

This was a great experience for someone who is not goo with tech or trusting of online purchasing. Due to lockdown I went on line and it was an easy process. I was kept up to date by emails. Product arrived quickly and as described. Just setting the laptop up now

Brian
BrianSydney, NSW

Excellent after-sales service

HP pro book, purchased 11 months previously from Castle Hill branch, would not open in Windows 10.

They reinstalled Windows 10 within three working days, at no cost.

I wish to thank the technical and sales staff for their prompt and professional assistance, and highly recommend JW Computers.

Store LocationCastle Hill, NSW
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Definitely will recommend and use again whenever I need ANYTHING computer related!

Ordered monitor at Good Guys, then 5 days later I call to check where my order was at, was told the monitor was on backorder and would take another week or two. So yes, I cancelled THAT order, looked online, and found JW Computers. Easy to order online, was given the opportunity to pay via EFT, and was then kept informed of every step of the process via individual emails, and best thing? Order WAS delivered within the 2 days it said it would take, and product was delivered in perfect condition (I even commented that they went a little overboard with the protective wrapping!). Will definitely buy here again, and will highly recommend to others.

Silvia
SilviaSydney, NSW

Reliable and easy to order

I purchased a Refurbished Unit Dell 2 in 1 Inspiron 7391 model. Easy to navigate website. Clear description of product. Competitive prices. Shipping within the specified timeframes on the website. Very satisfied with product so far and customer service on the phone was also easy to deal with when I needed instructions to do a Tag transfer. Will be shopping again here next time!

Ray Cooper
Ray Cooper

Very quick service on linedelivery

I purchased my P1000 coolant via Ebay and was very pleased with the quick response, competitive price and the excellent product The packaging was very securely packed to protect the liquid product. Placing this order actually has now exposed me to the range of products available at JW Computers. I will consider JW Computers for my future computer needs

ckchang1010
ckchang1010asked
JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.
Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Michael Mc
Michael Mcasked
JW Computers

I would like to purchase a Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX2080ti but prices are all over the place. Of course it has to be new. Can anyone help me out?

Hi Michael,

Sure, we can help out.

At the moment, due to the economic affect, and global supply shortages caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been a few price changes on certain items, though not everything.

We do have RTX2080Ti's in stock.

Send us a PM and we will contact you to discuss.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives