4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No
Chey
Chey

couldn't get 6900xt working.they provided an excellent trouble shooting service and assistance.could not recommend more!

So easy to navigate the store and find what i wanted. I'm very satisfied with the range of products available. Also great customer service post buy!

andolyne
andolyneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt, helpful customer service

Purchased a range of parts to build a new computer. The shipping and delivery was very last (overnight from NSW to SA). One RAM module was delivered faulty, and returns process was straight forward and as-expected in turn around.

Great Service

Andre from online was amazing. Sorted my frustrating warranty issue with a 2080ti artifacting. Because of Andre i will beback

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JW Computers compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Noah L.
Noah L.Sydney, NSW

Quick fast delivery wonderful work guys !

Was easy to navigate with a range of products and I am Very satisfied with the product bought it seems to work very well thanks

Brian Howard
Brian HowardSydney, NSW

A 'Real' Tech Store Like JW With Real People Is Still The Better Option.

Store LocationCastle Hill, NSW.
Product PurchasedCorsair Strafe RGB Keyboard
Andre T.JW Computers

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Exelent!

I couldn't beleive I got my item this fast concidering the pandemic time we're living in and all the troubles with a slow post service. Awesome work guys! Very happy.

Kim
KimGoldfields, WA

Will not be buying from them again.

Callum W.
Callum W.South East Queensland, QLD

A+ follow up service

Purchased a monitor from JW and through no fault of theirs, it was unfortunately damaged in transit and not functional (very fast shipping interstate too)- Amazing follow up communication with the JW team worked out a refund, the best possible outcome in a difficult situation - A+ very happy with the outcome

v2s2m2
v2s2m2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick Repairs Under Warranty

Recently purchased laptop issue with noisy fan. JW online customer service assisted with forwarding the laptop for warranty repairs to the manufacturer. It was a quick turnaround and the issue was resolved satisfactorily . Impressed with the after sales service. Good Job Guys

Product PurchasedMSI GS65 Gaming Laptop
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JW Computers compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

JonSydney, NSW

I forced to accept an unfair treatment from JW

My HP Envy x360 laptop unable to recognise Simplecom CH381 USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C) 4 Port Hub. The store refused to return. It is a disappointing experience. I was forced to have the 1 sided 'conclusion'.

Store LocationBankstown
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSimplecom CH381 USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C) 4 Port Hub (2x USB-A and 2x USB-C)

Fast and convenient

The boys at jw had me covered with a power supply quickly, love the customer service they offer. They were able to execute the order with fast shipping and a well wrapped product to protect it from any damage

Aaron146
Aaron146Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality and great service

Jw Computers defiantly have amazed me with the products I always seem to get off them. It’s always quick service and very friendly staff which makes it even better. The pc is amazing and was exactly what I ordered on the order.

Product PurchasedGaming pc gmr

Great Customer Service

When I had my new system delivered the graphics card was DOA. The service team sent me a return voucher for the card, tested the faulty product and returned a replacement swiftly.

Elmo
ElmoShellharbour

I've been customer for couple of years

JW computers online customer service is professional, prices are reasonable and postage is fast and parcels well packed. I had one warranty claim for a hard drive and they covered it without any issues.

ckchang1010
ckchang1010asked
JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.
Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Michael Mc
Michael Mcasked
JW Computers

I would like to purchase a Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX2080ti but prices are all over the place. Of course it has to be new. Can anyone help me out?

Hi Michael,

Sure, we can help out.

At the moment, due to the economic affect, and global supply shortages caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been a few price changes on certain items, though not everything.

We do have RTX2080Ti's in stock.

Send us a PM and we will contact you to discuss.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives