Listing monitored by JW Computers

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (11)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)

Take ya time

Took forever to get shipped. Australia post actually delivered in 2days so it wasn’t their fault. It took two weeks for the company to ship a product from Bankstown to Shellharbour. Can’t blame Australia post for that.

Andrew
Andrew

1001196873

heger23
heger23

Good price, quick dispatch, overcharged for shipping and no email reply

Can't fault everything up until the package was sent...I paid $18 extra for "courier" shipping only for it to be sent regular parcel post with Aus post. I replied to the email as instructed and have not received a reply within 72 hours as to why I was overcharged or why the item was not sent via courier.

elv
elv

Dropshipper

I have placed my order 5 days ago and still processing. Their staff told me will notify me when the item arrive from partner warehouse. So basically they source products from the others.

JigglyPuff2Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Damaged box

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JW Computers compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Aaron
AaronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery courier was bad

Everything from JW was fine, but CouriersPlease the courier company wasn't. Was quoted ETA of 25/11 item only arrived on 2/12. Contacted them on 30/11 to find out where my item was, response was great within 24 hours, was told they'll contact the driver and find out if they've seen my parcel. Also asked for more details of what my parcel was and will be back in touch within 24 hours. Never heard back from them at all after more than 24 hours. So i emailed them again, and was told this is now with internal department and please allow 24 hours for them to look into this and they will be back in touch. Never heard back from them again, but my monitor was delivered the very next morning.

Lazy workers

very bad customer service they managed to put the part in thats all they did right i had to go back 3 times and call them a bunch of time with no reply back from them. goto scorptec

Store Locationbankstown
ssnAU

Fastway is a poor choice

First time order and it took over a week to deliver within sydney metro. The supposedly new item has arrived but did not have any signs of sealing. Definately been opened before and packed back. The store needs to reconsider offeing Fastway as a shipping option, even if it is a free delivery, look at their reviews since 2009

ssn

Hi Andre, the order #1037538 . Please note that I have already taken the item out and started using it. I got the picture of the original "seal".

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Nick
NickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Courier Service

Good price in comparison to other offers. Service from purchasing to dispatch prompt and accurate. Unfortunately, tracking of the parcel is inaccurate and stressful due to wrong tracking number and message that goods were delivered. Had to call Fastway to find out where is the parcel that 'has been delivered' and got info that has been delivered in Queensland!? Checked the tracking number on the original invoice and found that is not matching one in the delivery message. Checked again with Fastway tracking and the parcel is still in transit from Sydney depot since 3rd October.

Saved by Matthew

The automated system you have has much to be desired. I ordered 2 parts online using store credit, it took 2 days for the system to acknowledge payment, even though it was store credit, never ordering with you guys again

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JW Computers compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Grzegorz
GrzegorzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Order incomplete, delivery issues

I have ordered ex-demo monitor, it came without some cables, contacting JW was a little bit difficult, though after reaching them missing items has been sent quickly. First delivery (with cables missing) was good service, second one (cables) was provided by Fastdelivery company and it was terrible experience. I was going to change the rate for service, after receiving missing items, but Fastdelivery is the worst courier company I have ever experienced. About product itself, it has one issue, menu buttons are hard to operate, especially one of them, it is a little bit frustrating. Image is very good quality.

Helen
HelenSydney, NSW

Poor processing or order and delivery

2 days after ordering from JW online, got an email indicating that my order wasn’t being processed as I need to send them a bank statement proving its my Visa card (?!). An email followed a few hours later stating that it was now resolved. Then it took 3 tries and 4 logs by me with the courier company customer service to get then to deliver to my apartment. Won’t order from JW again.

Product PurchasedBose headset

Erica G.
Erica G.asked
Online store

Hi!
I think I bought a Canon Printer From you through Kogan. But I have not received it and the e-mail says it arrived yesterday. Tracking: [Number Removed]
My name is:
[Personal Details Removed]

Hi Erica G,

From what I can see from the tracking information, your order is still in transit and enroute to you.

Please check the tracking again.

If you have any further questions or queries, please contact us through Kogan as your order details such as identity/contact etc is kept private and secure.

ckchang1010
ckchang1010asked
JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.
Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives