Listing monitored by JW Computers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No
Bachir
BachirSydney, NSW

Best service

I have purchased an LG 32 inch that has defect, JW computers were so professional and contacted me many times to fix the issue and did replace the monitor with a better one , as well did follow up to check my satisfaction
I would reccomed JW as best service

Product PurchasedLG 32” ultrafine
Chey
Chey

couldn't get 6900xt working.they provided an excellent trouble shooting service and assistance.could not recommend more!

So easy to navigate the store and find what i wanted. I'm very satisfied with the range of products available. Also great customer service post buy!

andolyne
andolyneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt, helpful customer service

Purchased a range of parts to build a new computer. The shipping and delivery was very last (overnight from NSW to SA). One RAM module was delivered faulty, and returns process was straight forward and as-expected in turn around.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JW Computers compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great Service

Andre from online was amazing. Sorted my frustrating warranty issue with a 2080ti artifacting. Because of Andre i will beback

Brian Howard
Brian HowardSydney, NSW

A 'Real' Tech Store Like JW With Real People Is Still The Better Option.

Store LocationCastle Hill, NSW.
Product PurchasedCorsair Strafe RGB Keyboard
Andre T.JW Computers

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Callum W.
Callum W.South East Queensland, QLD

A+ follow up service

Purchased a monitor from JW and through no fault of theirs, it was unfortunately damaged in transit and not functional (very fast shipping interstate too)- Amazing follow up communication with the JW team worked out a refund, the best possible outcome in a difficult situation - A+ very happy with the outcome

JonSydney, NSW

I forced to accept an unfair treatment from JW

My HP Envy x360 laptop unable to recognise Simplecom CH381 USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C) 4 Port Hub. The store refused to return. It is a disappointing experience. I was forced to have the 1 sided 'conclusion'.

Store LocationBankstown
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSimplecom CH381 USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C) 4 Port Hub (2x USB-A and 2x USB-C)

Great Customer Service

When I had my new system delivered the graphics card was DOA. The service team sent me a return voucher for the card, tested the faulty product and returned a replacement swiftly.

Erica G.
Erica G.asked
Online store

Hi!
I think I bought a Canon Printer From you through Kogan. But I have not received it and the e-mail says it arrived yesterday. Tracking: [Number Removed]
My name is:
[Personal Details Removed]

Hi Erica G,

From what I can see from the tracking information, your order is still in transit and enroute to you.

Please check the tracking again.

If you have any further questions or queries, please contact us through Kogan as your order details such as identity/contact etc is kept private and secure.

ckchang1010
ckchang1010asked
JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.
Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives