Listing monitored by JW Computers

• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Lachlan H.
Lachlan H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

good luck exchanging/returning a faulty item

fast delivery, product as described, however i received a faulty item. I am yet to get a response and they do not answer their phone

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedRapoo Multi-Mode Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
JonSydney, NSW

I forced to accept an unfair treatment from JW

My HP Envy x360 laptop unable to recognise Simplecom CH381 USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C) 4 Port Hub. The store refused to return. It is a disappointing experience. I was forced to have the 1 sided 'conclusion'.

Store LocationBankstown
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSimplecom CH381 USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C) 4 Port Hub (2x USB-A and 2x USB-C)

Erica G.
Erica G.asked
Online store

Hi!
I think I bought a Canon Printer From you through Kogan. But I have not received it and the e-mail says it arrived yesterday. Tracking: [Number Removed]
My name is:
[Personal Details Removed]

Hi Erica G,

From what I can see from the tracking information, your order is still in transit and enroute to you.

Please check the tracking again.

If you have any further questions or queries, please contact us through Kogan as your order details such as identity/contact etc is kept private and secure.

ckchang1010
ckchang1010asked
JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.
Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives