Listing monitored by JW Computers

• Return Claim MadeYes (16) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (8)
Bachir
BachirSydney, NSW

Best service

I have purchased an LG 32 inch that has defect, JW computers were so professional and contacted me many times to fix the issue and did replace the monitor with a better one , as well did follow up to check my satisfaction
I would reccomed JW as best service

Product PurchasedLG 32” ultrafine
Chey
Chey

couldn't get 6900xt working.they provided an excellent trouble shooting service and assistance.could not recommend more!

So easy to navigate the store and find what i wanted. I'm very satisfied with the range of products available. Also great customer service post buy!

andolyne
andolyneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt, helpful customer service

Purchased a range of parts to build a new computer. The shipping and delivery was very last (overnight from NSW to SA). One RAM module was delivered faulty, and returns process was straight forward and as-expected in turn around.

jjx f.
jjx f.Palmerston, NT

Customer service excellence. Chris is amazing.

Online pricing was very competitive but most importantly was the post sale service. Simply put amazing and a great experience.

Great Service

Andre from online was amazing. Sorted my frustrating warranty issue with a 2080ti artifacting. Because of Andre i will beback

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Peta
PetaHunter Region, NSW

Excellent online service

Shopping online was so simple .
I found the product in search easily and the purchase was done effortlessly .Product packed well too so it was not damaged in transit .

Product PurchasedController razor kishi
Brian Howard
Brian HowardSydney, NSW

A 'Real' Tech Store Like JW With Real People Is Still The Better Option.

Store LocationCastle Hill, NSW.
Product PurchasedCorsair Strafe RGB Keyboard
Aaron B.
Aaron B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service

I purchased an ultrawide monitor from JW, they were one of the only stores in the country that had available stock. When I received the monitor it appeared to have a scratch on the screen so I returned it for inspection. When they inspected the screen they found there was no scratch, only a line of sticky/oily substance left over from manufacturing.
They confirmed with me that there was no damage and shipped the screen back to me.

The support staff was very accommodating throughout this process and kept me well informed. Shipping was fast which is impressive considering this store is not in my state and we are in the midst of COVID 19 lockdowns. Very happy with the service and product, will be using this store again in future.

Product Purchasedlg 34gn850

Great team, excellent range of custom components

Great online store and excellent customer service. I ordered something and then there were some issues with the component, but the staff offered a no fuss return/exchange of the item. There is also an excellent range of custom water cooling components - which is always appreciated.

Great team, excellent service. Recommended.

Callum W.
Callum W.South East Queensland, QLD

A+ follow up service

Purchased a monitor from JW and through no fault of theirs, it was unfortunately damaged in transit and not functional (very fast shipping interstate too)- Amazing follow up communication with the JW team worked out a refund, the best possible outcome in a difficult situation - A+ very happy with the outcome

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super happy!!!

Hello,

I just want to give a massive shout out to the BEYOND AMAZING customer service from Andre we have received over the past few weeks.

We had some major headaches with our PC and he went above and beyond when I was beyond frustrated.

I wish that there was that type of customer service everywhere.

I appreciate all his help and constant updates!!

Garry F.
Garry F.Sydney, NSW

Trusted store with decent prices and good support

Product PurchasedSteelseries Arctis 7
Div2055
Div2055Sydney, NSW

Everything I expected

The website was easy to navigate, clean and uncluttered in its information and would highly recommend to anyone looking for technological related products. 100% would buy most of not all products from here unless found cheaper

Great Customer Service

When I had my new system delivered the graphics card was DOA. The service team sent me a return voucher for the card, tested the faulty product and returned a replacement swiftly.

Seb B
Seb B

Easter delay, no dismay

Plenty of notification for my purchase; product was in good condition, the delivery was in a letter, so postage could have cost less, arrived in decent time considering the easter backlog the store would have had

Erica G.
Erica G.asked
Online store

Hi!
I think I bought a Canon Printer From you through Kogan. But I have not received it and the e-mail says it arrived yesterday. Tracking: [Number Removed]
My name is:
[Personal Details Removed]

Hi Erica G,

From what I can see from the tracking information, your order is still in transit and enroute to you.

Please check the tracking again.

If you have any further questions or queries, please contact us through Kogan as your order details such as identity/contact etc is kept private and secure.

ckchang1010
ckchang1010asked
JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.
Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives