JW Computers

JW Computers (page 2 of 58)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (443)

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Found my product and store through a google search, very happy to have bought ex demo stock at a fair price and it was shipped very fast, thanks guys will keep you in mind for future purchases !

Lee C.

Lee C.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome, great price and communication, speedy delivery, as described. Thank you

Easy to Navigate.

Vast range of products and we'll described.

Genuine Epson replacement bulb. Can't get better than that.

Communication was fantastic with constant updates on progress of delivery.

market_able

market_ableSydney, NSW

Honest & Trustworthy Opinion

As a woman who knows nothing much of technology & after being told to buy a new one by another, I went to JW Computers Blacktown for a 2nd opinion. I was fortunate that their Tech person, Tim, was in that day.
Tim could have told me too to buy a new laptop as he knew I was desperate & vulnerable but he fixed it instead. If you are looking for a trustworthy opinion, see Tim. He is in Blacktown branch on Thursdays and Fridays.
For polite customer service, see Jason. He will acknowledge your presence, even when he is in the middle of serving someone.

Ozg80

Ozg80Sydney

2 Days fast shipping in Sydney, highly recommended

My Apple AirPods Max arrived in 2 days! Seller keep you informed of whole despatch process, Highly Recommended Seller will buy again

Confidence

As they use Aus Post you never worry about delivery.
If your not home it goes to nearest Post Office.
Lokking forward to my next purchase with them.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Mark E.

Mark E.Sydney, NSW

Great laptop, competitive price, excellent service

Store was easy to navigate and I was looking for an exact and probably rare specification (Ryzen R7 and RTX 3070), found just what I was looking for at a great price. The JW experience was great, regular updates so I knew exactly what was going on plus a fast delivery. Item was well packaged as well. Will go to JW again in future.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchasedasus
Colleen C.

Colleen C.Northeast, VIC

Delivery was fast and item as advertised.

We would Highly recommend JW Computers Online Store.
Easy to navigate the store and find what you want and Delivery was fast and item as advertised.

Pretty good services

Chose to buy with JW since they had the lowest cost on a product compared to competitors with a pretty decent shipping rate as well - Had no issues, the product took a few days to ship but arrived in good condition.

James

James

Happy

Item came pronptly and worked well as described. I'll shop here again online. Bought a graphics card that nowhere else had in stock.

Ethan

EthanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only place with what I wanted in stock, and fast shipping

I couldn't find the 5950x for a reasonable price anywhere except here. I ordered on Tuesday afternoon, they dispatched the same day and it arrived by Friday, and it works perfectly. Will definitely buy from JW again if they have what I need.

Hugo

HugoGungahlin 2914, ACT

logitech g915 tkl white color tactile

Excellent product, also took only two days to arrive to my home and this keyboard is amazing. is wired/wireless/bluetooth and the amazing thing is that is really quiet.

Murtz

MurtzSydney, NSW

Fantastic service and prompt delivery. Thank you.

did not have an issue with navigating the website
found what i needed
Very good so far as they are OEM

Iain

IainSydney, NSW

Delivered in a timely manner, easy to find online.

Purchase a low quality GPU, item was delivered as expected, easy to find on website and confirm stock (most important)

I love this computer

I saw a good deal online and after doing lots of research I couldn't better it. the order went through easily and the product was dispatched promptly.
it took longer than I expected to arrive and the tracking information was confusing

josephiner

josephinerSydney, NSW

Excellent service and delivery

It was easy to find through online store, easy to get through order process without any issues . Very good to use

ckchang1010

ckchang1010asked

JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.

Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Michael Mc

Michael Mcasked

JW Computers

I would like to purchase a Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX2080ti but prices are all over the place. Of course it has to be new. Can anyone help me out?

Hi Michael,

Sure, we can help out.

At the moment, due to the economic affect, and global supply shortages caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been a few price changes on certain items, though not everything.

We do have RTX2080Ti's in stock.

Send us a PM and we will contact you to discuss.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives