JW Computers

JW Computers (page 3 of 58)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (446)

Murtz
MurtzSydney, NSW

Fantastic service and prompt delivery. Thank you.

did not have an issue with navigating the website
found what i needed
Very good so far as they are OEM

Iain
IainSydney, NSW

Delivered in a timely manner, easy to find online.

Purchase a low quality GPU, item was delivered as expected, easy to find on website and confirm stock (most important)

I love this computer

I saw a good deal online and after doing lots of research I couldn't better it. the order went through easily and the product was dispatched promptly.
it took longer than I expected to arrive and the tracking information was confusing

josephiner
josephinerSydney, NSW

Excellent service and delivery

It was easy to find through online store, easy to get through order process without any issues . Very good to use

Order went smoothly and on time

Order went smoothly and on time. Customer service was prompt with a question I had. Dispatch happened very quickly after purchase.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Olga R.
Olga R.

Excellent experience buying from JW Computers online

I purchased a monitor over the weekend. It was shipped on Monday from their warehouse in NSW and delivered to Brisbane by midday on Tuesday. I emailed them a question about the product before buying it, and another after receiving the product. They replied to my emails answering my questions very promptly. Their website is easy to use. The purchase and delivery were very smooth and quick, and they emailed me frequent updates about the delivery. I'm very satisfied with the whole process.

MichaelGA
MichaelGASydney, NSW

Got what we wanted

Quick and efficient. Great product. Thank you. Bought a Huawei Matebook. Very happy with the product. Nice price, swish design, feels good to use.

Chey
Chey

couldn't get 6900xt working.they provided an excellent trouble shooting service and assistance.could not recommend more!

So easy to navigate the store and find what i wanted. I'm very satisfied with the range of products available. Also great customer service post buy!

Fast delivery and good customer staff would recommend

- Dispatch and delivery time was very impressive
- Customer service team was very reliable and helped resolve an issue I had extremely was
- Easy to place order online
- Good pricing
All-round good experience would highly recommend :)

SANJST
SANJSTPerth

Reasonably Priced Products Delivered Quickly

The JW Computers online store was easy to navigate and find/compare items I was interested in (15-inch i7 laptops). I actually shopped around other computer stores but found JW's prices and delivery prices to be cheaper than other online stores for comparable products. The ordering process was quick and easy and the delivery was very, very fast for Eastern States to regional WA. I definitely recommend JW Computers for ease of ordering, low prices and quick delivery.

Quick delivery and constant updates

Ordering was easy, price was great, delivery was fast and I was updated at each step. Unexpectedly good service and very impressed.

Awesome communication

Very good communication and received package from interstate in 4 days. Ver happy with their service! Would highly recommend. Thanks

heger23
heger23

Good price, quick dispatch, overcharged for shipping and no email reply

Can't fault everything up until the package was sent...I paid $18 extra for "courier" shipping only for it to be sent regular parcel post with Aus post. I replied to the email as instructed and have not received a reply within 72 hours as to why I was overcharged or why the item was not sent via courier.

Customer
CustomerSydney, NSW

The way to run a business.

Cheaper price and easier delivery options than the competition. Very little obstruction on the page to hinder investigation of specifications. Quick and cheap delivery. Will definitely be a return customer.

andolyne
andolyneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt, helpful customer service

Purchased a range of parts to build a new computer. The shipping and delivery was very last (overnight from NSW to SA). One RAM module was delivered faulty, and returns process was straight forward and as-expected in turn around.

ckchang1010
ckchang1010asked
JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.
Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Michael Mc
Michael Mcasked
JW Computers

I would like to purchase a Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX2080ti but prices are all over the place. Of course it has to be new. Can anyone help me out?

Hi Michael,

Sure, we can help out.

At the moment, due to the economic affect, and global supply shortages caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been a few price changes on certain items, though not everything.

We do have RTX2080Ti's in stock.

Send us a PM and we will contact you to discuss.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives