JW Computers

JW Computers (page 4 of 58)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (443)

Ranjoy B
Ranjoy BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery, and quick responses to email queries.

Ordered online, and had an issue with my account when trying to track the order. Emailed support, who responded very quickly with the resolution. Item was also shipped out and received very quickly. Very happy, thank you!

Stephen B.
Stephen B.Central West, NSW

Item arrived on time and intact extremely happy with service and tracking

Very easy to navigate found item fast
So far great quality looks awesome
Product range was very good
Quality is great item looks awesome

jfarrugia87
jfarrugia87

Impressed

Easy to find this seller, online order process was easy, shipping was excellent, product works as expected. Would buy here again.

Jude
JudePenrith, NSW

Very happy with my monitor

Found the item I wanted very quickly and purchased it. I also spoke to the Castle Hill store today and the gentleman I spoke to was very helpful! Thank you.

Olivia Hill
Olivia HillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service, fast delivery!

I Found the product I wanted and was delivered fast and efficient! 10/10 recommend for everyone and will definitely be ordering again. :)

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Jay S.
Jay S.North-West & West coast, TAS

Very Prompt and great customer service

Easy to use website. Only got standard shipping not express and it was still here super quick to TAS.
Had a question about the product that was already mid process and they were super helpful.
Great updates for continuous tracking! Nice one!

Super fast!

ordered my new CPU & graphics card on wednesday afternoon, got it thursday morning! everything was exactly as ordered and packaged so perfectly! great service!!!

Super service

I Ordered on Wednesday and received my order today (Monday). I Had lots of updates on the progress of my order in between. Great. Thanks.

Bob
BobLawson 2617, ACT

Super fast A+

Super fast dispatch and delivery! Well packaged and bubble wrapped. Thanks JW, I will definitely do business again, great work

Herbie
Herbiecomservmaint@gmail.com

Excellent, reliable, competitive supplier of tech equipment

It was the first time I used this supplier.

I was thrilled with the quick service and the cheapest price from this company for a set of Bose QC 35 headphones. I was pleasantly surpised I received the item a couple of business days after my order. I will definitely deal with them again. I was inspired to use them because of the good ratings they have on this site. I wish all companies were as responsive as this mob.

elv
elv

Dropshipper

I have placed my order 5 days ago and still processing. Their staff told me will notify me when the item arrive from partner warehouse. So basically they source products from the others.

HowardHobart, TAS

Almost 10 out of 10 except...

Product was exactly as described and great value and was amazed how fast the laptop arrived from the Sydney warehouse to my home in Hobart.
If I was to find any criticism then it would be the response to my query, both from the online store and again via email.
I purchased the laptop before I received any return communications.
Work on your 'query response times' and you'll have a repeat customer.

Ellery stone
Ellery stonePerth, WA

No damage, item is perfect!

Online store was easy to navigate and customer service was great along with the product being in exceptional quality and condition after shipping. 10/10

Sash
SashMelbourne

Excellent Service

Lightning fast delivery and processing. I made an order for a new power supply for my new PC on Thursday evening and the order was shipped on Friday and was delivered to me on Monday. It cannot get any better than that! I am very happy with JW and would not hesitate to shop again if there is a need. Keep up the great work JW!

Technopato
TechnopatoSydney, NSW

RX5600XT Purchase

Simple online order, checkout was easy and payment straight forward.
Delivery allocated within 1 business day.
Shipment arrived promptly and safely.

ckchang1010
ckchang1010asked
JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.
Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Michael Mc
Michael Mcasked
JW Computers

I would like to purchase a Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX2080ti but prices are all over the place. Of course it has to be new. Can anyone help me out?

Hi Michael,

Sure, we can help out.

At the moment, due to the economic affect, and global supply shortages caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been a few price changes on certain items, though not everything.

We do have RTX2080Ti's in stock.

Send us a PM and we will contact you to discuss.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives