JW Computers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (11)

Extremely unhappy with the delivery process, it has been a nightmare!

Carly C

Carly CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ordered 21/12, Customer Service Team Lied About Dispatching

Gman

GmanPerth, WA

Long delivery time, not worth the wait.

Placed my order on 26/12/2020 as it would only take 5-7 business days to deliver. Called a week and a half later only to be told that they are ordering it to their warehouse which will take 5-7 days, once JW has it, they will ship it out to me which will be another 5-7 days. It's gone from 5-7 business days to potentially a 4 week farce. Seems other reviewers who ordered on Boxing day received their product promptly.
Disappointing, not worth the wait. If I knew it would take this long I wouldn't have bothered & won't be ordering anything from them again.

Izaak

IzaakSydney, NSW

Left in an unsafe spot

Item is in good condition, however the item was not left in a safe place. This is not something that you would want when ordering expensive items such as computer parts. Furthermore, the box is not subtle, as the box itself was a recycled box with Sony branding all over it (the item was not a sony product btw). With so much branding and visible to bystanders, it is extremely concerning

Cameron Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

7+ days to process?

I was buying some PC parts on Kogan, and some of the parts the seller was JW computers. I ordered on 29th of November and all other parts have been delivered, except the ones sold by JW. I have emailed and have had no response...why is it that it takes a week and (almost) a half just to process payment?. In this time other sellers have processed and delivered. You better not blame covid-19 for the delay as all your competitors have done much better! Even during a pandemic!
So definitely making sure i don't buy from you again.

The Kogan order is: MKKE3M7L
But I don’t see an order no for JW
Tell me if this is the right one

Andre T.JW Computers

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Sean H.

Sean H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Low Profile GFX Card without Low Profile Bracket = USELESS PURCHASE!!

I purchased a low profile gfx card that has no low profile bracket making the purchase pointless.
Delivery was quick however it was pricey.

tony

tony

Technicians didn't follow the work instruction. Built machine wrong.

Despite the work ticket being correct, the techs installed Win on the wrong drive. Didn't check. No quality control. I asked at the store during pickup if there was anything different in the build compared to the ticket. They said there wasn't. Started installing applications and configuring, then found out there was a space issue on primary drive. Check the config and found it was wrong. Call the store to confirm and they apologised and offered to correct it but I have to drive back in with the machine and drop it off, then return later to pickup again. Hours of wasted time.

Kim

KimGoldfields, WA

Will not be buying from them again.

Esoteric

EsotericADL

Not sure what all these positive reviews are about!

Placed an order 4 days ago... they took payment but haven't dispatched.

Their website has supposedely been recently updated. Can't even cancel the order. Had to call to cancel, no explanation for the delay. Asked for a refund.

This was my first time ever using JW. Won't be attempting to use them again.

They obviously don't need the business - which is a bit of a suprise given the current climate.

MYCE

MYCEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Negative star if I could

Matt N

Uncommunicative and long processing times.

Ordered an item that was ‘in stock’ and waited for the order to be shipped. Checked a week later and the order had only just been created, and sent an email asking what had happened. They said that new stock was going to arrive at the end of the week! It didn’t and I waited for another week until I had to ask them again - then my order was finally processed.

Stock wasn’t accurate and lack of communication about my order, despite them telling me they’d keep me updated.

Delivery hasn’t even come at all and it’s been 3 weeks.

Severely disappointed.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Matt N

My order number is 90031249.

Matt N

Hi, it’s been 3 weeks now.

ArchieSydney, NSW

Worst online delivery

fast

fastSydney, NSW

No customer service STAY AWAY!

Customer service is non-existent. I tried to contact the store on multiple occasions via phone, email, and left numerous messages. I am still waiting for a response. Every time I try to make contact over the phone it just rings out. Is it really that hard to return a phone call or to respond to an email? They have no issues processing your payment at breakneck speed. If i could give zero stars I would. You are better off spending your money at one of their competitors who value their customers.

Get serious JWSydney, NSW

Useless

Ordered online, no update of the service online, no one answers the phone, no one answers online enquires. Patheric. its amazing how other people are getting their gear, and I cant even get someone to answer the phone. absolute joke

JonSydney, NSW

I forced to accept an unfair treatment from JW

My HP Envy x360 laptop unable to recognise Simplecom CH381 USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C) 4 Port Hub. The store refused to return. It is a disappointing experience. I was forced to have the 1 sided 'conclusion'.

ckchang1010

ckchang1010asked

JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.

Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Michael Mc

Michael Mcasked

JW Computers

I would like to purchase a Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX2080ti but prices are all over the place. Of course it has to be new. Can anyone help me out?

Hi Michael,

Sure, we can help out.

At the moment, due to the economic affect, and global supply shortages caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been a few price changes on certain items, though not everything.

We do have RTX2080Ti's in stock.

Send us a PM and we will contact you to discuss.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives