JW Computers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (32)
Zbigniew Martin S.

Zbigniew Martin S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

All good here

The delivery took a bit longer however this is to be expected due to covid.
Also, there should be insured delivery, and not insurance offered for extra fee, after all it wasn’t cheap laptop. This is what most online stores offered.

Pretty good services

Chose to buy with JW since they had the lowest cost on a product compared to competitors with a pretty decent shipping rate as well - Had no issues, the product took a few days to ship but arrived in good condition.

HowardHobart, TAS

Almost 10 out of 10 except...

Product was exactly as described and great value and was amazed how fast the laptop arrived from the Sydney warehouse to my home in Hobart.
If I was to find any criticism then it would be the response to my query, both from the online store and again via email.
I purchased the laptop before I received any return communications.
Work on your 'query response times' and you'll have a repeat customer.

Find out how JW Computers compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Hope to be returning soon

Awesome service agreeable price on products and super fast delivery. Hope to be returning soon for further cards and components.

BYMA

BYMAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect product, garbage delivery

Awesome store, good price. Fast response and able to post the item from the partner’s warehouse quickly.

However, take me 10 days receive the item from Sydney to Adelaide. Aremax is just garbage!

U lose one star just because of the Aremax company.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

All arrived

More transparency around where they are getting stock. Something was listed as "in stock" but had to come from a 3rd party which was out of stock.

Otherwise everything else was fantastic! Thanks for help and getting everything during this crazy xmas rush!

Would definitely use them again.

Nadia B.

Nadia B.South East Queensland, QLD

Parts ordered actually BETTER than described, tiny bit slow to process

Ordered a refurb motherboard which said "board only" and actually received the entire board kit including all cables shields etc, which was great. CPU I ordered was also about $400 cheaper (and in stock) than my local supplier. Tiny bit slow to pick the order (4 days), but given it was the day before black friday that isnt a surprise. Very happy with what I got, shipping was also overnight even though I chose the cheap option

Mike F.

Mike F.Canberra 2600, ACT

Good customer service made up for poor catalogue data.

Good product, although not what I originally ordered. Great service and fast delivery. Despite being off to a bad start with incorrect cataloguing information and despatch, the matter was rectified in short order and an agreed substitute product forwarded freight-free. I'm impressed with the level of customer service. Would I deal with this company again? Initially my answer would have been No. Now it's an unqualified Yes.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Warwick R.

Warwick R.Hunter Region, NSW

Great phone advice and good product

Had a little problem distilling the solution to the problem with power supply, but once I talked to someone on the phone, got it sorted quickly. The product was exactly what I needed, but the delivery was a tad slow, and a bit expensive.

Find out how JW Computers compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Solid experience purchasing online during COVID.

Bought a video card & hard drive. Prices were extremely competitive.
Shipping was made shortly after I made the purchase.
Time from placing order to delivery was spot-on. It felt like this was a real business who processed my order, picked it and prepared it for dispatch.
My only annoyance in this whole transaction is a finicky CAPTCHA when accessing my account - so not much to complain about.
Already planning on being a repeat customer.

Flozza

FlozzaAU

Slow on sending it, quick on delivery

I ordered my products specifically because they were listed as in stock. Unfortunately, the order was not shipped for over a week and when I asked they told me it was because products weren't in stock which is a shame since I had specifically checked. However, they also promptly shipped the package after my inquiry and they arrived to day, properly packed and exactly as ordered so everything was well at the end.

Stefan K.

Stefan K.Sydney, NSW

Good price, quick processing and shipping, unfortunately let down by the courier on the last leg.

Had the best (in stock) price I could find, and processing and shipping was really quick, but then unfortunately the courier dropped the ball and ended up sending my order somewhere else, so it was delayed.

The product is great!

The product is great! But the delviery company didn't inform me about delivery time (only date). So I missed the delivery. I picked the product from a Post shop and the package is damaged. It was luck that the product appears fine.

Evatt_buyer
Evatt_buyer

Hi Andre, my invoice no. is 90028212.

KieranMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

One day late for delivery and wasn’t told

Store was great can’t fault them but 4 star for limited information of the monitor had the look up another set that had the same screen would like to see more information in future purchases

Kieran

Just limited information on the monitor you had the same monitor 100$ less though after referring to another website there slight differences because they had more details

Bruce

BruceSydney, NSW

Good service but I was confused

Order and payment process was smooth and I appreciated the updates during the ordering. However, wgen I received an email that the order was "complete" and I hadn't received the item, I was confused and wondered whether I had to contact Customer Care. This communication needs to be made clearer.

ckchang1010

ckchang1010asked

JW Computers

Do you replace a PC Power Supply to a new one?

Hi ckchang1010,

Yes, we can replace a Power Supply Unit (PSU) for you. The cost of replacing a PSU with basic cable management is $65, and needs to be booked in at your nearest store.

Rashed A.

Rashed A.asked

Hi

I bought a Radeon 5700XT last week from Blacktown store but now have changed my mind to buy a Nvidia 2700 Super instead.

How do i process the return? Do I just take the item to the store or do I need to do it online?

I tried calling the store yesterday and today but no one is picking up.

Hi Rashed,

You'd have to return the product in it's original packaging with all contents, undamaged, to the store. From there, upon inspection, the return will be processed with a 15% restocking fee as it is a change of mind return.

Apologies that you weren't able to get through on the phones; we have multiple lines ringing consecutively, and it is difficult to attend to every call whilst the stores are busy. However, we are implementing a new phone system which will assist with this matter.

Michael Mc

Michael Mcasked

JW Computers

I would like to purchase a Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX2080ti but prices are all over the place. Of course it has to be new. Can anyone help me out?

Hi Michael,

Sure, we can help out.

At the moment, due to the economic affect, and global supply shortages caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been a few price changes on certain items, though not everything.

We do have RTX2080Ti's in stock.

Send us a PM and we will contact you to discuss.

Get an answer from our members and JW Computers representatives