Kmart Oscillating Fan Heater

Kmart Oscillating Fan Heater (page 2 of 3)

MPN: FH221B

• Heating Speed1/5 - 5/5 (8)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (4) · No (4)

James
James

Great value for price

Hi I bought this heater for $20 from Kmart and I'm very happy with it. It works great and there's nothing wrong with it, heats up quickly and makes almost no sound. Heats up very hot too, also works as a fan. Very great value for price from Kmart. Cheers

Jochan
JochanPerth

Good.

I can't remember exactly how much it was but this is a small heater that I can take with me anywhere I go. When I am in the study room I keep it near me & when I move to my bedroom I take it with me. It's really convenient!

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Lee
LeeNSW, 2560

Ok for small area

Good little heater for a small area. I use mine in the bathroom. Would be fine for a bedroom. You certainly wouldn't use it to heat whole house but these small heaters are not meant for that anyway. The downside to this heater is the noise it makes. If you were to use it in a bedroom it might keep you awake.

Eliza
ElizaAdelaide

Right size, right price & enough heat.

I simply love K-Mart Oscillating Fan Heater as it is just perfect for my small bedroom. I do not want a bulky heater as I do not have a lot of space in my room and this small fan heater is just ideal. On top of that it is with reasonable price & my room is always warm in winter with the heat from the fan heater. Lastly, I do not mind a little noise from the fan heater as I am use to the noise from the street.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Prater
PraterBrighton

Love it!

Our two bedroom place is always freezing in winter! We bought this heater two months ago and use it everyday! We love it! It can heat up a room pretty fast! It's a little loud but great for keeping you warm. The price is cheap and does the job you need!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Reev
ReevGold Coast

Way too loud and you have to be up close.

This heater is very loud, almost so loud that we can't watch a movie without turning it off haha especially right now when its freezing during winter this can get very annoying. In my study room this works well but when we put it out in the living room it hardly gets the room warm. We have to put it on the coffee table n more than 1 meter away from us during the winter.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Lisa
LisaBrisbane

This is perfect

this heater is simple and small. Heating is hot enough, the only thing is it has a loud noise, I can clearly hear the heater is working in the room when I at the door. But it's very cheap, so I think this quality with this kind low price is good.

Date PurchasedJune 2013
Joe
JoeSydney

It works pretty well

I bought it for a small room. The room turned warm about 5 mins after I turned it on.This is the second time I bought a heater and this one definitely works better than the last one I got! One thing strange about it tho is that it had a weird smell when I turned it on, like something's burning. But I guess that is normal for a heater. Overall, this is a really good heater, and it is cheap!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
MrsW
MrsWAU

Good Cheap Heater

This heater is not suitable for big rooms, however if you are looking to heat a smaller room it's great. I normally close the door for the bedroom and leave it running until the room warms up before turning it off for the night. It heats small closed off rooms quite quickly and it's a cheap option for a portable heater. In larger living area's it will heat it's immediate surrounds but not the whole room. I definitely recommend this heater for someone looking to warm up a bedroom or other small area.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Yash
YashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works well for a small room

I would recommend this if you have got a small room. Close your doors and it will heat it up. Tried it in the other room which is bigger but does not heat it up quite that much. At least it comes with a 12 month warranty and for the price its sold I would say its a bargain.

Kristy
KristyMelbourne

Perfect

Meet all my needs. A cheap heater does very good job, comes with 12 months warranty. This heater can warm up all entire room very quickly. It is easy to use, and has different amount of heat. Also, it has fan function, you can use in summer. But should take the picture of receipt or keep the receipt carefully if something happens.
Highly recommended.

Joyce
JoyceAdelaide

It helped me a lot!

I bought it two month ago . I am a person very afraid of the cold weather. I have been Here one year. Last winter I felt bad! This heater heated very fast and keep me warm all day . I don't fear about the cold any longer! It's really a good product.

ssk
ssk

can heat a small room

doors closed, this heater can heat up the entire room with ease. To a point that it needs to be switched off after a while because it becomes too warm. So I definitely can not complain. It looks good too and is easy to use. it turn off automatically when temperature of the heater is too high

Jess
JessAdelaide

Does good

For a cheap heater, it certainly does the job. With doors closed, this heater can hear up the entire room with ease. To a point that it needs to be switched off after a while because it becomes too warm. So I definitely can not complain. It looks good too and is easy to use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Danny
Danny

Excellent value for money

Great value for money. You can get similar offers online but I found the KMart heater to be of better quality. Also, it's better than buying online as KMart helps you faster with warranty issues. They also have a fixed heater which is cheaper but I found the rotating one to be better as it spreads the heating more evenly.

Date PurchasedApr 2017