Kmart Oscillating Fan Heater

Kmart Oscillating Fan Heater

MPN: FH221B

• Heating Speed4/5 - 5/5 (3)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (2) · No (1)
Nicole LimSydney, NSW

Great value.. but did not last the entire winter

The heating is incredible for a heater of this price. I have no issue heating up my apartment room at all. I may have abused it too much.. I had it on all the time and it stopped working after two months. Likely to get a replacement next year and hopefully it'll last longer!

Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Jona C.
Jona C.

Good for the price!

My apartment room is relatively small. Works well during the winter days and it has 2 heat options and another fan option. It is very versatile and the oscillating function works glamorously. If you have extra $5 to spend then definitely get the oscillating version.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart for $20.00.

Sarah
Sarah

Heats a whole room in minutes

Needed a small heater for freezing winter nights since the gas bills were getting too expensive with the ducted heating. This little beauty is perfect for anyone on a budget, heats up a whole room in minutes and has minimal energy usage! A bit loud at times but for something small and cheap it's worth it

Purchased in May 2018 at Kmart.

Liz S
Liz SMelbourne

Getting me through the winter in my office!

Pretty happy with this little heater! My colleague & I are stuck in a freezing part of our office and decided to buy this heater for our area. We were really pleasantly surprised!
It has a rotation setting so it spreads the warmth around rather than just being directed in one place. It also has different heat settings.
It’s quite powerful and warms us up in a matter of minutes! Would recommend.
It’d also be great in the bathroom if you get cold coming out of the shower!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Great bang for your buck

Date PurchasedMay 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Stoney
StoneyBrisbane

Works well, used in office

This fan works really very well. We keep it under our desk in our non heated office, and it keeps the chill off the person sitting at the front desk.
It's not too noisy when on the phone, and blows a constant warm stream of air. Happy with purchase, would buy again when the times comes.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Madhuri
MadhuriSydney, NSW

Efficient heater

Efficient heater works fast and well, the only things that I am not happy is the noise, When I am watching TV with the heater on at night I need to increase the volume and my kids are asleep next door. I guess that could potentially be the problem with all fan heaters, Also makes my face red if I n=sit directly opposite the heater for too long. It is very inexpensive and looks stylish enough.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
James
James

Great value for price

Hi I bought this heater for $20 from Kmart and I'm very happy with it. It works great and there's nothing wrong with it, heats up quickly and makes almost no sound. Heats up very hot too, also works as a fan. Very great value for price from Kmart. Cheers

Jochan
JochanPerth

Good.

I can't remember exactly how much it was but this is a small heater that I can take with me anywhere I go. When I am in the study room I keep it near me & when I move to my bedroom I take it with me. It's really convenient!

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Lee
LeeNSW, 2560

Ok for small area

Good little heater for a small area. I use mine in the bathroom. Would be fine for a bedroom. You certainly wouldn't use it to heat whole house but these small heaters are not meant for that anyway. The downside to this heater is the noise it makes. If you were to use it in a bedroom it might keep you awake.

Lisa
LisaBrisbane

This is perfect

this heater is simple and small. Heating is hot enough, the only thing is it has a loud noise, I can clearly hear the heater is working in the room when I at the door. But it's very cheap, so I think this quality with this kind low price is good.

Date PurchasedJune 2013
Joe
JoeSydney

It works pretty well

I bought it for a small room. The room turned warm about 5 mins after I turned it on.This is the second time I bought a heater and this one definitely works better than the last one I got! One thing strange about it tho is that it had a weird smell when I turned it on, like something's burning. But I guess that is normal for a heater. Overall, this is a really good heater, and it is cheap!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
MrsW
MrsWAU

Good Cheap Heater

This heater is not suitable for big rooms, however if you are looking to heat a smaller room it's great. I normally close the door for the bedroom and leave it running until the room warms up before turning it off for the night. It heats small closed off rooms quite quickly and it's a cheap option for a portable heater. In larger living area's it will heat it's immediate surrounds but not the whole room. I definitely recommend this heater for someone looking to warm up a bedroom or other small area.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Yash
YashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works well for a small room

I would recommend this if you have got a small room. Close your doors and it will heat it up. Tried it in the other room which is bigger but does not heat it up quite that much. At least it comes with a 12 month warranty and for the price its sold I would say its a bargain.

Jess
JessAdelaide

Does good

For a cheap heater, it certainly does the job. With doors closed, this heater can hear up the entire room with ease. To a point that it needs to be switched off after a while because it becomes too warm. So I definitely can not complain. It looks good too and is easy to use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017