Kmart Oscillating Fan Heater

Kmart Oscillating Fan Heater

MPN: FH221B

• Heating Speed3/5 - 5/5 (3)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (1) · No (2)

Good value for money

Very satisfied. Great value for money. Heats really fast and it’s not too loud. But it’s possessed ! It keeps oscillating when it’s turned off. I would definitely still recommend it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $20.00.

Hetti Arachchige V A.
Hetti Arachchige V A.

Excellent and worth the price!

I bought a K-Mart Oscillating Fan Heater (FH221B) for this winter, just for 20 AUD. Its really worth for small rooms and heats up quickly. Can operate 5/10 minutes and switch off. If the doors are shut, heat is preserved. Recommended. Initially, you will get a smell, yet fades away withing 2/3 minutes. (barely noticeable )

Purchased at Kmart for $20.00.

Jeanie K.
Jeanie K.Sydney, NSW

Good bargain for a fan and heater

This heater works perfectly fine in heating up my room, which should be noted is quite small, but for the price, i have no problems with it whatsoever. Two weeks ago, the weather is quite cold and this heater does it's job well i dare say. The heat does increase when I adjust for it to increase although i have to say that the increase in heat is hardly noticeable if i only increase it by a small fraction, but otherwise it's all good. For the price, i would say this heater is quite a bargain since we got a heater and a fan in one item, which means that i can use it during both the hot and cold seasons. So far, i found this heater to be working really nicely and will continue to use it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $20.00.

Electric Heaters

Find out how Kmart Oscillating Fan Heater compares to other Electric Heaters

Sam
SamGosford

1000000% PERFECT

This product i bought from my local Kmart last year, I can’t imagine my life without this heater!
This heater heats up our whole house in under half an hour, it’s even better at 4:30am when getting up for work.
100% recommend this product to family and friends or to anyone because it is absolutely amazing

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Eliza
ElizaAdelaide

Right size, right price & enough heat.

I simply love K-Mart Oscillating Fan Heater as it is just perfect for my small bedroom. I do not want a bulky heater as I do not have a lot of space in my room and this small fan heater is just ideal. On top of that it is with reasonable price & my room is always warm in winter with the heat from the fan heater. Lastly, I do not mind a little noise from the fan heater as I am use to the noise from the street.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Prater
PraterBrighton

Love it!

Our two bedroom place is always freezing in winter! We bought this heater two months ago and use it everyday! We love it! It can heat up a room pretty fast! It's a little loud but great for keeping you warm. The price is cheap and does the job you need!

Kristy
KristyMelbourne

Perfect

Meet all my needs. A cheap heater does very good job, comes with 12 months warranty. This heater can warm up all entire room very quickly. It is easy to use, and has different amount of heat. Also, it has fan function, you can use in summer. But should take the picture of receipt or keep the receipt carefully if something happens.
Highly recommended.

Joyce
JoyceAdelaide

It helped me a lot!

I bought it two month ago . I am a person very afraid of the cold weather. I have been Here one year. Last winter I felt bad! This heater heated very fast and keep me warm all day . I don't fear about the cold any longer! It's really a good product.

Danny
Danny

Excellent value for money

Great value for money. You can get similar offers online but I found the KMart heater to be of better quality. Also, it's better than buying online as KMart helps you faster with warranty issues. They also have a fixed heater which is cheaper but I found the rotating one to be better as it spreads the heating more evenly.

Date PurchasedApr 2017