Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen Questions & Answers (page 5 of 5)

Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

83 questions from our users

Craig
Craigasked

How much bench overhang should I have near a stove, I have a 900mm corner unit followed by an end board then along side is the stove. Should I have some builders foil or just the end board. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Blondie-ness
Blondie-ness

Craig, I would contact Kaboodle. Normally you would install a Kaboodle 900mm Oven Cabinet as it has an open back for ventilation, adjustable legs for easy levelling and heat deflectors to protect neigbouring doors & panels. But it sounds like you are installing a stand alone stove next to the cupboard. My advise is call Kaboodle before you install.

DIY DAVE
DIY DAVEasked

I want to use either a wood or bamboo benchtop in the bathroom to replace existing unit. It will have a marble vanity basin on it and I have some concerns about these tops in bathroom use. Can you give any advice on this?
The Bunnings brochure shows hickory maple and Euro beach and Oak but were not on display where I visited. Are these woods suited to bathroom exposure to water and are they still available .

s t
s t

Sorry, i have no experience of this area, we chose an acrylic bench top and we are very happy with it.

davidson6529
davidson6529asked

Just looking for some help my previously white kitchen cupboard doors have turned yellow is there a product i can use to restore them back to white? they look discusting as there are alot of them also my bench tops are showing wear im a little disappointed as this kitchen refit was not cheap. Hopefully you can help my predicament. Regards wendy-davidson@hotmail.com

Mike
Mike

One option is to wipe them down with tricleanium, but mix it stronger than suggested. The other alternative which involves dollars is to have them painted in 2 pack auto paint.
That finish, if done properly, using good quality paint will keep it's colour for many years. The old saying "money talks and b#####it walks. I've just done doors in 2 pack and they look terrific.
Regards Mike

Hi I bet you bought your kitchen around 5 years ago,? The reason I know this is I had this problem to but luckerly kaboodle know about this problem batch and are going to replace all my doors, draw fronts side panels and kick boards

Carol
Carol

Contact Kaboodle they were more then helpful with my same problem. Excellent service

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives