Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

• Return Claim MadeYes (5) · No
DissapointedRenovatorNSW
DissapointedRenovatorNSWHunter Region, NSW

Run away as far as you can from Kaboodle Kitchens its still not refunded/fixed.

Lili C.
Lili C.Sydney, NSW

so regret that I bought their kitchen

not trustworthy, my kitchen is still new but the corner cabinet door fell off and broken, kaboodle said it is my fault, Bunnings said the colour is discontinued and they can't help. It is not fair, now I am selling the house, I really don't know what to do. so regret that I bought their kitchen.

Other Home Care Shops

Rick
RickVictoria

Want a refund

They cannot accomodate your needs if your ceiling is 2.7 meters high they came out designed a disaster it is terrible and I want a refund I cannot recommend there kitchen

Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Upset

Bought a house with a Kaboodle kitchen in it. We replaced some of the damaged doors only to realise that the rest of the white kitchen had discolored to off white. When we pulled a drawer out all of the ball bearings fell out. The cheap board cabinets are held together by screwing into the chip board.
We approached Kaboodle regarding the discolored doors but they wouldn't help as we didn't have receipts.
I would never buy Kaboodle by choice as it is overpriced and rubbish.

Home Care Shops

Find out how Kaboodle Kitchen compares to other Home Care Shops

Lynn Bragg
Lynn BraggSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kaboodle has no respect for their customers

Do not put in a Kaboodle kitchen
I have had this one for 6 years and it has had so many replacement parts. The corner doors drop...have replace hinges 3 times. The vinyl is peeling off under the cupboard doors ...had two replaced by Bunnings.
I have contacted Kaboodle and one man was pleasant and willing to help but the next man was so rude he had me in tears. Their customers mean little to them.
I would never buy or recommend this product EVER!!!!! If nothing is done I will be taking it to the Ombudsman or the ACCC...

Linds
Lindsasked

The white lacquered finish has cracked from top to bottom on a cupboard door
Purchased about 7 yrs ago
How do we go with this ,can’t find receipt
Purchased either Bunnings Melville Or O’Connor
Lindsey

Donna
Donnaasked

Hi, I have just had a new Kaboodle kitchen installed and have a number of 600mm 2 Drawer Base Cabinet installed. Can you please advise how much weight each draw can hold?

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Donna, thank you for your question. Our kaboodle ball bearing drawer slides are rated at 45kg so that’s 45kg drawer (regardless of cabinet size). Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Regards, kaboodle kitchen

evirod98
evirod98asked

Does any one experienced this .
My bench top is a flat laminate and was replaced a few years ago from gloss as it had faults and stains inside the laminate so They replaced it, I wanted same colour but flat not gloss.
Meanwhile 2 to 3 years later it now always looks dirty like a smudgy ,greasy look and it does not matter how much I clean it with soapy water it just does not go away.
I have contacted Kaboodle waiting for answer, also draw and cupboard does not close properly.
The bench top is a worry, we have no kidds and are so careful.
Looks dirty
Appreciate and issues someone else may have had. Thankyou

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives