Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

• Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No
Brian H.
Brian H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Service was great

The replacement product was exactly what I needed, It arrived promptly and the assistance from Trey was brilliant, and his follow-up was not expected

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Workmate
WorkmateMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Warranty Issue

I am a builder that has installed many kaboodle kitchens. I have found them to be of good quality, well built and easy to fit We had a warranty issue with door colour fade. This was attended to promptly and to our satisfaction. Quite often we will use other benchtops.

Other Home Care Shops

Y Ngy
Y NgyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

15L Door Mount Swing Bin

Purchased a 15L Door mount swing bin. One of the clips which snapped. I've contacted Kaboodle to claim warranty. Kaboodle was prompt and sent me a replacement bin. Excellent Service from their warranty team(Stefano).

Andrew M.
Andrew M.

Outstanding customer service .

I recently had a few minor problems with my Kaboodle Kitchen (corner door hinges and a cupboard door need replacing ). The folks at Kaboodle replaced both for me (even posted them to me ) all they required was the receipts for the purchase of the items . This is outstanding customer service considering I purchased the kitchen nearly 5 years ago (even a statutory warranty is only good for 4 years ).
Absolutely outstanding customer service .

Andrew Moreno

Taree N.s.w

Home Care Shops

Find out how Kaboodle Kitchen compares to other Home Care Shops

wendy
wendyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kaboodle Worked well

Needed a couple of cupboards installed. Heavy ! But great now everything is up and running. DONT get the cupboard insert for the pantry..good quality but was expensive.....and waste of money. Everything else was fine.

Cat
CatSouth West, QLD

We love our Kaboodle kitchen, don't understand all the negativity

Linds
Lindsasked

The white lacquered finish has cracked from top to bottom on a cupboard door
Purchased about 7 yrs ago
How do we go with this ,can’t find receipt
Purchased either Bunnings Melville Or O’Connor
Lindsey

Donna
Donnaasked

Hi, I have just had a new Kaboodle kitchen installed and have a number of 600mm 2 Drawer Base Cabinet installed. Can you please advise how much weight each draw can hold?

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Donna, thank you for your question. Our kaboodle ball bearing drawer slides are rated at 45kg so that’s 45kg drawer (regardless of cabinet size). Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Regards, kaboodle kitchen

evirod98
evirod98asked

Does any one experienced this .
My bench top is a flat laminate and was replaced a few years ago from gloss as it had faults and stains inside the laminate so They replaced it, I wanted same colour but flat not gloss.
Meanwhile 2 to 3 years later it now always looks dirty like a smudgy ,greasy look and it does not matter how much I clean it with soapy water it just does not go away.
I have contacted Kaboodle waiting for answer, also draw and cupboard does not close properly.
The bench top is a worry, we have no kidds and are so careful.
Looks dirty
Appreciate and issues someone else may have had. Thankyou

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives