Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen (page 2 of 8)

Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

Arlene
ArleneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Dont do it

Poor quality ,poor customer service from kaboodle themselves. The product is badly made. Do yourself a favour and go to a kitchen place. 3 goes and the doors were still terrible . Plus it was an $8500 small kitchen. With premium finishes.Would give zero stars if I could

coby 73
coby 73South East Queensland, QLD

Product is absolute rubbish

Product is cheap and nasty after 3 attempts still not right and after receiving a part refund we were told we no longer had a warranty
These are there premium finish doors apparently

Dave
DaveSydney Surrounds, NSW

An Ok cheap kitchen

Its a kitchen for a price ,its not fabulous but is fair value for what it is , one cupboard corner door had issues rang Kaboodle and they replaced the door ,no cost, no hastle , great after sales service with good contact.

JEAN R BEASLEY
JEAN R BEASLEYSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect kitchen

Antium
AntiumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not that cheap but very nasty

Lanil
LanilSydney, NSW

Excellent After sales Service

One year ago U bought a two compartment in cupboard sliding out kitchen garbage bin from Bunnings. The plastic handle to pull the bin snapped in two. I went to Bunnings who advices me to get in touch with Kaboodle Kitchens. I did and their after sales was excellent. They helped me to fill in the necessary details to get a warranty replacement and within a few days I received a new complete system. I would recommend them to anyone. Regards, Lanil

Fantastic Kitchen

I had 2 drawers going yellow after 5 years, and was not sure whether a couple of others looked a bit yellowish so I got in contact with Kaboodle Kitchen, and they were fantastic, I sent them a photo of my kitchen and they replaced all of my facing of the cupboards and drawers, we could not complain about their service and communication.

Nicky
Nicky

Ten years plus kaboodle.

A Kaboodle 10+ years. Cupboards have just a little wear. Melamine tops still good. Even put my hot pans on them! Planning a freshen up with them.

Dont waste your money

They are cheap & nasty...might look good but thats as far as it goes, We have had our kitchen going on 3 years, Laminate is starting to come off edge of cupboard, Door handle's have discoloured, We have had to replace draw runners & the list goes on, I would never use Kaboodle again & hope my review will help others to spend there money elsewhere

Almac Wangaratta
Almac WangarattaNortheast, VIC

Kitchen

I installed a gloss white kitchen in 2015, I fit a lot of Kaboodle kitchens and laundry, I contacted Kaboodle over the yellowing of the gloss cabinets, Kaboodle were fantastic and replaced the faulty panels
I have a handyman business, I have done a lot of Kaboodle kitchens, The secret to flat pack kitchens is set out set out set out, get your levels accurate, I find their carcasses good and strong, I found no issues with the new doors, hinges and of a medium quality, I noticed the new hinges for corner base cabinets the quality has improved
I have recommended and installed Kaboodle for a long time, I had to repair installations done my customers themselves, the main issue is levels and incorrect assembly
Regards
Almac
Wangaratta

Happy as
Happy asFar North Queensland, QLD

Shocking quality

The cupboards looked great but now, less than 3 years and the doors and draw fronts have all warped. We installed these using all kaboodle parts, hinges etc. We spent quite a bit of money on these and they are all warped. Have contacted Bunnings 3 times now about this problem and have had no response at all.
Dont waste your time buying these. We have 14 door fronts and 6 door fronts, that have warped. It is just a normal home kitchen.

Suzan Lovell
Suzan LovellSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Mean and stingy layout

I purchased the pullout drawer to go with a 150 kaboodle base cabinet. The idea is to have it next to stove. However the unit has no flexibiilty, and has only two fixed shelves. The bottom one provides a space far too high for anything - theres about 300mm of air space above the oil bottles. And the top shelf is too high to provide much space for anything. Waste of money and space and they were too stingy to provide an extra shelf and some flexibility to adjust the shelves. This is worth $20 max, for the money they are charging I expect much better design. Oh, and the pullout feels awkward too, with the handle at the top, the whole front facade is cantilevered from the bottom, not secure feeling at al

Bill C.
Bill C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Cheapskate accessories

I am giving this a bad score because the screws that hold the hinges on are so small. They would probably hold the weight of a narrow door but for the wider ones they just cannot hold the weight. After 2 months they all started pulling out. The plastic things the screws go into are so tiny they do not have enough surface area to grip the chipboard. Considering they cost so much a few extra cents to have slightly wider screws and plastic things to grip would stop a lot of unfavourable reviews of doors falling off and you would sell a lot more kitchens.

Mark
MarkIllawarra, NSW

I had some issues with some hinges, arms and a door panel to our kitchen which was about 4 years old and logged this with Kaboodle's service team. They could not have been more helpful and responsive and we received our replacement parts in good time with a great end result.
I would not hesitate to recommend a Kaboodle Kitchen to anyone considering this.
Cheers,
Mark

Anthony C.
Anthony C.Perth, WA

I should have just got a local cabinet maker to do the work!

As I have worked in joinery in the past I can say that the cabinets are pretty good material wise.
But the big drawback is the nickel and diming of having to buy every little piece separate. A 2 drawer base cabinet 600 wide when done cost over $500.
Not a bargain as I had to take the first one back as it had broken components in the box from bunnings.
I would suggest using a local person and it would probably cost the same but they would install for the same cost.

Matt W
Matt W

Gloss white colour went off colour over time

Very disappointing that half the cabinet doors and draw turned a creamy colour from the gloss white that was originally brought. Kaboodle will not do anything abaout it. Very disappointing outcome.

Tim
TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Im a builder and have installed many Kaboodle kitchens.

I have read reviews and was shocked. I have fitted 10 + Kaboodle kitchens for my clients looking for a cost effective alternative to a cabinet maker and have not had a problem.
Obviously I have all the required tools and am a carpenter which helps a lot .
Product is solid and has a cabinet maker quality end result .

Installation instructions incorrect

I purchased a Kaboodle kitchen from Bunnings and found it really easy to put together, everything straight forward.....until!!! my builder went to install the blind corner baskets. He wasted so much time as it just wouldn't work. The measurements don't work. Even after going onto Youtube several times. Also the bottom little rollers do not go on the front..... as per instructions.
Best to forget about these baskets as just a nightmare.
Also the pull out tiered baskets come with a door that has two large holes on the inside. For brackets. Not needed. The door is fixed to the baskets so there are two holes that do not look good.

AMR
AMRSydney, NSW

Lack of quality control

After receiving two damaged special orders which I repaired myself soas not to have to wait another 6 weeks and pay tradesman for another day the melamine has separated from the base panel. Kitchen only installed June/July this year. Not good enough. I would not recommend their product.

Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.Perth, WA

Terrible quality benchtop and Customer Service. Pumpernickle gloss benchtop.

Terrible customer service and bad quality bench top. The gloss finish scratches very easily and is needing to be replaced after 3 months. I emailed kaboodle with pictures and told me it was made to standard and buy liquid laminate from Bunnings and no one at Bunnings knew what I was talking about. After a few emails they told me an empty plastic bucket would scratch it, I was very confused by this as are we not allowed to use the benchtop??? Looks embarrassing and would definitely recommend you do not get a gloss finish benchtop if you plan to use, touch or live near it. If this was in my kitchen I would have been devastated.

Sarah
SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Many Issues

Long delays in delivery. Items damaged in transit, slow to replace. Poor communication from Bunnings inhouse kitchen designermeant chippy had to cut down supplied cupboards to fit. Expensive for what you get. I would have been better off going with a local custom builder. Would not recommend and would give 0 stars if I could

John Cas
John CasGippsland, VIC

Incorrect sizes on boards

Incorrect size on one of three drawer fronts bought - one was 2mm under size on the width and short 1mm on one of front rails

Many mistakes

Benchtop too short,we had to delete a narrow underbench cupboard to get the dishwasher to fit,many doors did not have handles supplied,drawers do not 100% align even after being installed by a builder,we are battling to get a credit for the short bench,would not use them again

Great for DIYers!!

Really simple to install. Very strong and well designed. Far better than IKEA. Great result for what you spend. Kaboodle website could be better/ more helpful but once you’ve ordered the right stuff, you’re good to go!

Joana M.
Joana M.South East Queensland, QLD

Not recommended

Benchtop was over a week late.. chipped and didn’t fit.
Wrong size doors supplied
Designer made kitchen wider than original and ended up pushing the benchtop over a window, the window was mentioned when the planning was done and I was concerned over the size of the bench in regards to the window.....if the kitchen was original width there would be no issue.
Bin cupboard can only fully open if there is no door handle on the corner cupboard.....
We now need to live without a working kitchen until something is done about it...

• +4Thumbnail