Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

Unhappy
UnhappyHunter Region, NSW

Never buy a kaboodle Kitchen

We paid for a kaboodle Kitchen to be installed. Never again. Scratches and paint runs all over cabinets and drawers. We paid for a pattern on draws. One cupboard with no pattern., 6 Parts missing. After we have contacted them & all parts re ordered twice. We still don't have our Kitchen completed.

Don’t do it!!!!

We had our quote done through Bunnings and the got it wrong every step
Of the way. Measurements were off, it looked like Frankenstein mess by the end because bunnings just don’t have any attention to detail.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Paul
PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Very disappointing

Started the process in end of October 2020 now at July 2021 and don’t have a functioning kitchen. No water, power bench tops etc.
Very disappointing. They promised the word delivered an atlas. They still can’t tell me when they will finish it.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

How is this for customer satisfaction

DissapointedRenovatorNSW
DissapointedRenovatorNSWHunter Region, NSW

Run away as far as you can from Kaboodle Kitchens its still not refunded/fixed.

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing product and service

Doors are a poor fit to the cabinets. The gaps between each door including corner doors are far too large.
Many back and forth emails with customer service to be told I haven’t adjusted the doors correctly. I am a licensed tradesman and building supervisor so I haven’t come down in the last shower.
I could not recommend their product based on my experience.

Scott
ScottPeel, WA

Dissatisfied

Doors fallen off drawer runner jamming up
Corner hinges spreading bout 2 years old. Would not recommend this product. Very disappointed.

Matthew R.
Matthew R.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible, do not waste your time!

Arlene
ArleneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Dont do it

Poor quality ,poor customer service from kaboodle themselves. The product is badly made. Do yourself a favour and go to a kitchen place. 3 goes and the doors were still terrible . Plus it was an $8500 small kitchen. With premium finishes.Would give zero stars if I could

coby 73
coby 73South East Queensland, QLD

Product is absolute rubbish

Product is cheap and nasty after 3 attempts still not right and after receiving a part refund we were told we no longer had a warranty
These are there premium finish doors apparently

Antium
AntiumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not that cheap but very nasty

Dont waste your money

They are cheap & nasty...might look good but thats as far as it goes, We have had our kitchen going on 3 years, Laminate is starting to come off edge of cupboard, Door handle's have discoloured, We have had to replace draw runners & the list goes on, I would never use Kaboodle again & hope my review will help others to spend there money elsewhere

Happy as
Happy asFar North Queensland, QLD

Shocking quality

The cupboards looked great but now, less than 3 years and the doors and draw fronts have all warped. We installed these using all kaboodle parts, hinges etc. We spent quite a bit of money on these and they are all warped. Have contacted Bunnings 3 times now about this problem and have had no response at all.
Dont waste your time buying these. We have 14 door fronts and 6 door fronts, that have warped. It is just a normal home kitchen.

Suzan Lovell
Suzan LovellSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Mean and stingy layout

I purchased the pullout drawer to go with a 150 kaboodle base cabinet. The idea is to have it next to stove. However the unit has no flexibiilty, and has only two fixed shelves. The bottom one provides a space far too high for anything - theres about 300mm of air space above the oil bottles. And the top shelf is too high to provide much space for anything. Waste of money and space and they were too stingy to provide an extra shelf and some flexibility to adjust the shelves. This is worth $20 max, for the money they are charging I expect much better design. Oh, and the pullout feels awkward too, with the handle at the top, the whole front facade is cantilevered from the bottom, not secure feeling at al

AMR
AMRSydney, NSW

Lack of quality control

After receiving two damaged special orders which I repaired myself soas not to have to wait another 6 weeks and pay tradesman for another day the melamine has separated from the base panel. Kitchen only installed June/July this year. Not good enough. I would not recommend their product.

Donna
Donnaasked

Hi, I have just had a new Kaboodle kitchen installed and have a number of 600mm 2 Drawer Base Cabinet installed. Can you please advise how much weight each draw can hold?

evirod98
evirod98asked

Does any one experienced this .
My bench top is a flat laminate and was replaced a few years ago from gloss as it had faults and stains inside the laminate so They replaced it, I wanted same colour but flat not gloss.
Meanwhile 2 to 3 years later it now always looks dirty like a smudgy ,greasy look and it does not matter how much I clean it with soapy water it just does not go away.
I have contacted Kaboodle waiting for answer, also draw and cupboard does not close properly.
The bench top is a worry, we have no kidds and are so careful.
Looks dirty
Appreciate and issues someone else may have had. Thankyou

Paul
Paulasked

How do I remove sliders from drawers. Need to remove draws. Cheers

kaboodle kitchen
kaboodle kitchen

Slide the drawer out as far is it can go and look for a small black lever located on either side of the drawer slide. Pushing this lever down (and up on opposite side) will disengage the slide and allow you to slide the drawer out.

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives