Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

JC33Sydney, NSW

Unfinished kitchen

6 day time frame for installation that started on Oct 6. Now it is Nov 17 and no finished kitchen. The benchtop was installed with a fault on Oct 8 and we are still awaiting another benchtop having been given an undertaking that it would be prioritised (7-10 days). The kitchen design was flawed so that a set of drawers scrape open onto a door. This is waiting to be rectified at the same time as the benchtop.
I would like some help to be valued and respected as a customer and get the job done. Thank you.

JC33

Thank you. I hope to hear from you asap.

JC33

Just checking that you are still going to contact me.

Total rubbish

The cheapest nastiest chipboard possible. 1000s of dollars wasted on this kitchen. Looked nice in Bunnings though! Buyers remorse is a real thing...I have it now.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Appreciate you letting us know - we will pass this feedback on. Regards, kaboodle

how long can you use?
how long can you use?Perth, WA

Replacement doors

I had my Units quite a few years so I was pleasantly surprised when they offered to replace all the doors even though only two had faded after all those year without the receipt but i did have the numbers on the doors i was able to submit , the whole experience was very quickly dealt with & help was offered all way through the experience , the delivery was on time on the day that was convenient to me & with a call 1 hour before delivery on the day , I can not falter the after care service WELL DONE to every one who help make my laundry like new again

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Glad to hear this was resolved quickly for you – thank you for sharing the feedback, and we hope you continue to enjoy your kaboodle kitchen.

Brian H.
Brian H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Service was great

The replacement product was exactly what I needed, It arrived promptly and the assistance from Trey was brilliant, and his follow-up was not expected

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Kaboodle rubbish

Unhappy
UnhappyHunter Region, NSW

Never buy a kaboodle Kitchen

We paid for a kaboodle Kitchen to be installed. Never again. Scratches and paint runs all over cabinets and drawers. We paid for a pattern on draws. One cupboard with no pattern., 6 Parts missing. After we have contacted them & all parts re ordered twice. We still don't have our Kitchen completed.

Don’t do it!!!!

We had our quote done through Bunnings and the got it wrong every step
Of the way. Measurements were off, it looked like Frankenstein mess by the end because bunnings just don’t have any attention to detail.

Rick
RickMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent value, great service.

I have installed cupboards & benchtops in a kitchen and a large utility room. Delivery was quick & the assembly & installation was simple with clear instructions in each pack. The rooms have been occupied for 3 years and perform well & look as good as when first installed. I made a warranty claim on some of the doors and the matter was dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently. Happy

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Rick, thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Paul
PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Very disappointing

Started the process in end of October 2020 now at July 2021 and don’t have a functioning kitchen. No water, power bench tops etc.
Very disappointing. They promised the word delivered an atlas. They still can’t tell me when they will finish it.

Reeviewah
ReeviewahCanberra 2600, ACT

She'll be right mate!

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

How is this for customer satisfaction

DissapointedRenovatorNSW
DissapointedRenovatorNSWHunter Region, NSW

Run away as far as you can from Kaboodle Kitchens its still not refunded/fixed.

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing product and service

Doors are a poor fit to the cabinets. The gaps between each door including corner doors are far too large.
Many back and forth emails with customer service to be told I haven’t adjusted the doors correctly. I am a licensed tradesman and building supervisor so I haven’t come down in the last shower.
I could not recommend their product based on my experience.

Merril M.
Merril M.Northeast, VIC

$15.300 disappointment

NEFH
NEFHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bench top laminate quality extremely bad.

My sons moved into a deceased estates house and the family had installed a kaboodle kitchen. I had recently sold my cabinet making business and I could see that the cabinets were installed properly plumb and level but the gloss laminate tops had probably thousands of scratches throughout. Working in the industry for so long I know the good brands of laminate just don’t do that no matter how rough you are with them . I went to Bunnings to discuss and rang the customer help line and they said because they couldn’t tell who installed it they couldn’t help which is pretty typical,although the entire kitchen was supposed to be brand new, appliances and cabinetry they still refused to even look.

Stephen O.
Stephen O.asked

Hi, we are getting a new kitchen and we are struggling to make a decision on the finish of the cabinets/draws/under bench panels. At the moment we are just going for white through top and bottom in a modern profile. Do we have it down to premium thermoformed egg white gloss or macaroon silk finish or meringue gloss finish. We are having a wooden look floor so I think we are not going two tone on the cabinets. We think the bench top will be think solid and also a light colour like frost or similar. Any suggestions please or personal recommendations from using any of these finishes.

May B.
May B.asked

I have just installed a Kaboodle kitchen

The draws do not close all the way (Issue is with the 900 draws)

Is there an integrated dishwasher you recommend? I already have the panel. When the dishwasher door opens it must not hit the kick board. Appears to not work with Bosch?

Yolande C.
Yolande C.asked

Heat deflectors keep sliding down even after attaching oven cabinet to side cabinets very tightly. Do I need to drill through the heat defector and screw my cabinets together through them? Am I missing something? Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives