Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

Total rubbish

The cheapest nastiest chipboard possible. 1000s of dollars wasted on this kitchen. Looked nice in Bunnings though! Buyers remorse is a real thing...I have it now.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Appreciate you letting us know - we will pass this feedback on. Regards, kaboodle

DisappointedPerth, WA

Disappointed

Cupboards wonderful but very disappointed with the quality of the worktops they mark easily and one has chipped. We have only had the kitchen a couple of months. No children in the house.

Disappointed

Thank you for your response as yet no one has contacted us to discuss the problem with our work tops

how long can you use?
how long can you use?Perth, WA

Replacement doors

I had my Units quite a few years so I was pleasantly surprised when they offered to replace all the doors even though only two had faded after all those year without the receipt but i did have the numbers on the doors i was able to submit , the whole experience was very quickly dealt with & help was offered all way through the experience , the delivery was on time on the day that was convenient to me & with a call 1 hour before delivery on the day , I can not falter the after care service WELL DONE to every one who help make my laundry like new again

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Glad to hear this was resolved quickly for you – thank you for sharing the feedback, and we hope you continue to enjoy your kaboodle kitchen.

Brian H.
Brian H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Service was great

The replacement product was exactly what I needed, It arrived promptly and the assistance from Trey was brilliant, and his follow-up was not expected

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Kaboodle rubbish

Poor measurements
Poor measurementsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Measured up wrong by bunnings

Paid to have kitchen measured up by bunnings but apond delivery the kitchen bench was to long.we paid 6000 bucks for our kitchen..there's no follow up from bunnings to leave any feed back.kaboodoo must be rubbing the hands together..no service great parter bunnings.

Unhappy
UnhappyHunter Region, NSW

Never buy a kaboodle Kitchen

We paid for a kaboodle Kitchen to be installed. Never again. Scratches and paint runs all over cabinets and drawers. We paid for a pattern on draws. One cupboard with no pattern., 6 Parts missing. After we have contacted them & all parts re ordered twice. We still don't have our Kitchen completed.

Don’t do it!!!!

We had our quote done through Bunnings and the got it wrong every step
Of the way. Measurements were off, it looked like Frankenstein mess by the end because bunnings just don’t have any attention to detail.

Rick
RickMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent value, great service.

I have installed cupboards & benchtops in a kitchen and a large utility room. Delivery was quick & the assembly & installation was simple with clear instructions in each pack. The rooms have been occupied for 3 years and perform well & look as good as when first installed. I made a warranty claim on some of the doors and the matter was dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently. Happy

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Rick, thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Heh
HehEyre Peninsula, SA

Looks great NOW but we've had our problems.

There are too many faults to go into - dicky hingers, laminate lifting at bench top joints etc. However the Kaboodle service guy was excellent to deal with and all is now fixed at their expense. Bunnings were hopeless and hand balled the problem very quickly to Kaboodle.
The cost saving was worth the disruption but take care!

Paul
PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Very disappointing

Started the process in end of October 2020 now at July 2021 and don’t have a functioning kitchen. No water, power bench tops etc.
Very disappointing. They promised the word delivered an atlas. They still can’t tell me when they will finish it.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

How is this for customer satisfaction

DissapointedRenovatorNSW
DissapointedRenovatorNSWHunter Region, NSW

Run away as far as you can from Kaboodle Kitchens its still not refunded/fixed.

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing product and service

Doors are a poor fit to the cabinets. The gaps between each door including corner doors are far too large.
Many back and forth emails with customer service to be told I haven’t adjusted the doors correctly. I am a licensed tradesman and building supervisor so I haven’t come down in the last shower.
I could not recommend their product based on my experience.

Scott
ScottPeel, WA

Dissatisfied

Doors fallen off drawer runner jamming up
Corner hinges spreading bout 2 years old. Would not recommend this product. Very disappointed.

Stephen O.
Stephen O.asked

Hi, we are getting a new kitchen and we are struggling to make a decision on the finish of the cabinets/draws/under bench panels. At the moment we are just going for white through top and bottom in a modern profile. Do we have it down to premium thermoformed egg white gloss or macaroon silk finish or meringue gloss finish. We are having a wooden look floor so I think we are not going two tone on the cabinets. We think the bench top will be think solid and also a light colour like frost or similar. Any suggestions please or personal recommendations from using any of these finishes.

May B.
May B.asked

I have just installed a Kaboodle kitchen

The draws do not close all the way (Issue is with the 900 draws)

Is there an integrated dishwasher you recommend? I already have the panel. When the dishwasher door opens it must not hit the kick board. Appears to not work with Bosch?

Yolande C.
Yolande C.asked

Heat deflectors keep sliding down even after attaching oven cabinet to side cabinets very tightly. Do I need to drill through the heat defector and screw my cabinets together through them? Am I missing something? Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives